Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 38%More than one day
- 50%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 19%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 7%Every two months or less
- Good phone with potential
Great design, Amazing battery life. Performance wise not so great. phone occasional freezes when running high perfomance games. Poor camera qualityPositives
- Very good design
- Excellent battery life
- Great rugged phone ( tough and scratch resistance)
- Poor Camera quality
- Poor performance
- USB charge port design could be better
- Good power, Good battery, good Photos and nice look for a rugged smartphone.
I have this smartphone (come from a Nomu S30) and i really like this AGM-X1. Their design is not as usual for rugged smartphones, and feels so good and comfortable on hand.
This device come with a Dual back Camera, that allow to take interesting photos. A point that differences from other similar devices with dual cammera is that the software of this device can take a shot with both cameras and use this information (both photos) for retouch the final picture, not simply adding filters, but using the deep information (from seconday camera) for adjust the focus on the image. This way you can set the focus on primary objetive (blurring back), back scene (blurring primary) or even selecting an intermediate object, blurring (or adding another kind of effects) to the scene. Again, this is not a simple "post processing effect", because the image really set the focuss on the object we want to set, similar to camera lens from optical camera.
I'm very happy with this device and i recommend.Positives
- Very good design that doensn't look like other rugged devices.
- Double back camera, Fingerprint scanner, NFC
- Big capacity battery, and quick charge enabled
- IP68 certificated, Rugged phone.
- Future update to Android 6.0 and 7.0
- 4GB RAM, Snapdragon, FullHD
- Speaker volume and quality is not so high
- Home button is "tricky" to learn to use
- There is no FM radio (confirmed with manufacturer)
- AutoA huge shit
The main problem is the operating system, Android 5.0 (Lollipop !!), the year of the stone! When I bought it they promised Nougat, and I do not think it ever comes. Stop spontaneously working about 20 times a day, you must restart and wait. The double camera can not be exploited because the pre-installed camera is very poor and new applications are not available, of course. Justito is pulling until suddenly turn it on hung on a black screen with text "Optimizing applications" that never load at all and must be reset at the factory, so you lose everything. This happens once every 2 months approx. In short, the worst mobile I've ever bought.Positives
- It hangs
- Very old operating system
- Do not take advantage of the double camera
- Soft brick every so often
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.0 Design & Materials
- 4.8 Performance & Hardware
- 5.7 Camera
- 4.5 Connectivity
- 8.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.