Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 29%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 36%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 38%It comes with a clean operating system
- 54%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 8%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 23%Every six months
- 77%Every two months or less
- It's an Apple device - it works flawlessly
I have been using Android phones for the last 5 years or so, and have moved from Samsung to Xiaomi to OnePlus. None, for me personally, compare to the iOS experience I've had. This is an Apple product, and buying it you're expected to invest into their ecosystem - no earphones -> get AirPods. However, the lack of accessories does not diminish the fact that the phone has everything you need; a great camera set, great battery life for an average user and an amazing looking screen with powerful stereo speakers.
Although the 20W quick charge may not seem like a quick sell compared to android's 65W phones, if you take into consideration its 2900 mah battery it's really not a big deal breaker, and more than a welcome feature. The phone easily lasts me through the day with medium social media consumption (about 10 hours on Instagram and more) with a few games on the side. It sits perfectly in the hand, the weight is amazing, evenly distributed too. The materials are very high quality. 10/10.Pros
- A great set of cameras
- Amazing, bright and color accurate display
- Powerful stereo speakers
- 20W quick charge is very fast for Apple standards
- Battery is adequate for a medium-heavy daily usage
- Apple ProRes RAWs are better than most phone RAWs
- No included charger
- No included earphones
- Easily scratchable display
- An amazing experience, exceptional performance.
I will admit. I got this phone because my previous one wasn't enough for the gaming performance and the music Produciton.
I work as a DJ. And I tend to produce Music using Garageband. when I had my previous phone (the iPhone XS) there was a little distort and lag and I disliked it.
so I got this one instead. I got it on launch day and boy it's amazing.
the compact body despite having 6.1inch is DEFINITELY WORTH. the loudspeaker is epic and the SOUND. IS THE MOST ACCURATE I'VE EVER HEARD!Pros
- Best performance in a smartphone
- amazing sound and cameras
- most accurate sound. it's REALLY loud too.
- the water resistance is a blessing. it's rugged!
- MagSafe can be used to mount to car handles
- exchangable cases with vanilla 12! :D
- confusing camera array, worse than 11 Pro
- No charger in box, No earphones
- No High refresh rate, still 60Hz
- FaceID can be frustrating with a mask
- The file system still needs an overhaul
- franciscolucasfernadezApple iPhone 12 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB1 year ago
- victor-adolfo-gonsalez-5e43488181d36Apple iPhone 12 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB5 months agoAutoObviously it is good that you expected, it is iPhone
It is a super terminal, the only thing I would like is the battery had a better autonomy that would allow me to finish the day because mostly I already have to put it to charge type 6-7 at nightPros
- Face ID
- It is very expensive haha
- No unlocking by Touch ID
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 26 days ago
- 8.3 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 8.4 Camera
- 9.0 Connectivity
- 5.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.