- 6.59"FHD+84% useful18:9
- 240 g 77.6 mm 171.0 mm 9.8 mm
- SnapD. 855+ Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 480.020
- 6000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX586 Exmor RS 2SELF 24 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 9.0 P Android 9.0 Pie
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 6%One day
- 25%More than one day
- 63%Two days or more
- 29%It comes with a clean operating system
- 71%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 13%Once a year
- 25%Every six months
- 50%Every two months or less
- This phone is a beast. The beast among the beasts.
I've been using this phone for a week now and as a daily driver, it is great. In terms of photography, it is not that great but when using it with GCAM, it improves your shots. It is a gaming phone so the camera is good overall. As for the games, almost all games can run on ultra high settings and still run in a smooth manner. Don't worry about the temps going high 'cause if you bought the strix edition one, it comes with aero cooler v2 and aero case.Positives
- Top notch performance
- Superb 2 front speakers
- Unbelievable touch response rate
- 120Hz Refresh rate
- Battery life
- Left and right triggers
- Big and thin
- Not waterproof
I think there isn't any phone better than than this but mabey asus share their ROG phone 3 who knows :)Positives
- 6000 m battery
- Strong graphic card
- Nice camera
- Number one in antutu ranking
- Best gaming phone of all time
- Best sound in smartphones
- To be honest NOTHING
- It's a great phone.
It has all features of a dream smartphone: loud stereo speakers, long lasting battery, very fast processor and even the shoulder buttons for gaming. With 8 gb ram and it doesn't kill background apps means you can multitask effortlessly even heavy games.Positives
- Big battery
- No notch
- Good ram management
- Front facing stereo speakers
- Two USB-C ports
- Headphone jack
- The best phone money can buy in 2019 in my opinion.
This phone is the best at literally everything, except for the camera which other flagships unfortunately beat. But the camera isn't terrible; no one has yet complained about my camera quality.
The 120fps is a bliss; I can't look at my old Samsung A5 screen anymore because it looks so slow! My friend with an S10e can't look at his screen either because it looks so laggy.
Airtriggers are useful for gaming, but even if you don't game they are useful for productivity. When using your phone in portrait mode, they double as a squeeze to launch application sensor, which you can add an action for short squeeze and long squeeze, with customizable squeeze strength. I currently have mine set at short squeeze -> google assistant and long sqeeze -> flashlight.
The biggest concern for me was the size/weight. Once you get used to it, it's pretty good! My tiny Asian hands can hold it fine, and I can hold it up with one hand no problem.Positives
- Customizable Squeeze function
- Clean UI
- Can set your phone to only charge at certain times
- Powerful, clean speakers
- Huge battery, lasts for days if not gaming.
- Camera can't compete with flagships
- Only three always on display options
- Sides must be exposed for squeeze function
- Optical fingerprint scanner isn't perfect
- Insane battery, very powerful with games, and the 120 Hz refresh rate is an eye opener. And those speakers are sublime.
Runs emulators and games flawlessly and has more than one day of battery life even with some gaming. The 120Hz screen is a blessing to the eyes and changes everything. The speakers don't seem to belong on a phone, they're that loud and good. It's big for a smartphone which can be an issue with small pockets, but the weight is completely fine in my opinion (my previous phone was an iPhone 6s). It misses some LTE Bands so if you buy the Chinese version, be careful to make sure that for your country it covers most bands, and at least all on 3G. In my opinion it's an amazing phone, especially at the Tencent version price!Positives
- 120Hz screen refresh rate
- Great overall performance
- Super long-lasting battery
- Amazing speakers
- Looks and feels different from all other phones
- Not many LTE bands supported
- Doesn't fit in small pockets
- Huge, but good
Love the screen, battery, speakers, performance, and price. Don't love the supported bands and out of the box you have to play with it a bunch to get over the air updates to work.Positives
- Supported radios in US
- Chinese rom not great, but fixable
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.1 Design & Materials
- 8.9 Performance & Hardware
- 8.1 Camera
- 9.1 Connectivity
- 9.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.