- 6.2"FHD+83% useful18:9
- 155 g 75.7 mm 153.0 mm 7.7 mm
- SnapD. 636 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v7 136.645
- 3300 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX363 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 6%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 39%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 94%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 67%Every two months or less
- Good for Multimedia Content
I bought this smartphone around last October. My purpose to buy this smartphone is a NFC feature and the price has dropped 50%. The body of this smartphone is made from metal and glass, so the design are cool and elegant, plus point for this phone. The performance of this smartphone is arguably OK to good, but not recommended for hard gaming. The camera of this phone is super good, it have OIS and EIS, but sometimes some colors are oversaturated. The speaker is awesome and the AudioWizard is amazing. The AI feature are good but not as good as smartphone nowadays and additional features are cool such as double tap to awake, gestures, and much more than i expected. Well, i guess for secondary phone, or for working phone, or maybe for multimedia, Asus Zenfone 5 is still worth to buy in 2019.Positives
- Elegant design and material
- OK performance
- Awesome stereo speaker
- Super good camera
- Great additional features
- Performance are not good for heavy gaming
- Smartphone body is slippery
- Decent mid range 2018 smartphone.Positives
- Android 9
- Decent battery life
- Relatively clean software skin
- Great audio with audio wizard equaliser
- Didn't receive the latest zen ui update
- Low quality wide angle camera
- Heats up quickly when playing intensive games
- Not very powerful processor
- Smooth for everyday use, the best looking phone in its price range
- Design is amazing and ergonomic, smooth for everyday use and multitasking.
- Updates is the strong point here.
- Camera quality is amazing during day, but at night it degrades..but acceptable.
- battery is kinda weak to use through a daily basis.Positives
- It's good to have one, But with the offer only! The real price is too expensive!Positives
- The Sd636 with AI-Boost is working well
- Good rear camera
- The notch
- 19:9 Display
- Loudest speaker I ever heard
- AI Feature
- The 19:9 screen don't support some game
- The glass on the back it's easy to scratch
- Other alternative have more high-end CPU
- Heavy UI
- AutoMoney down the drain! I do not advise! TELEPHONE does not fulfill its direct duties!
Bought in August-September 2018. At first everything was fine. Although I immediately lagged a little - smooth operation, Wi-fi connection. The screen was impressive, the mood was normal. After less than six months, some questions began, either for sim or for 4G. Sometimes they received SMS about missed messages, although there was no call, the phone was in hand. But forgiven. And here ... 1 month ago - the deterioration in communication reception went sharply. I use it as a phone and social networks actively - work. 1 week ago, he began to lose sight of the network on both cards of different operators. Simple solutions do notPositives
- The camera did not scratch much, fell - remained intact.
- Communication !! All in all! Internet, Wi-Fi, mobile Internet - just trash! The battery no longer holds until 5:00 pm, I think because of the constant search for the network. Phantom clicks.
- AutoExcellent device, but has automated features that bother me
I bought it because I always wanted to have a ZenFone, but as soon as possible I came back to Motorola for having a clean system ... Zenfone's automated apps bothered me a lot, I deactivated many times and they all came back when there was an update. Biggest disappointment was not coming with turbo charger as it supports the technology.Positives
- My Account
- Battery charger
- lucas.amorim.silva.uspAsus Zenfone 5Brazil · 4GB · 128GB · Version BAutoExcellent, but I wish I had bought 5Z
Excellent cell phone. Good battery, good SO and fairly fluid pink. Negative points: Front camera does not reach 65% of an S10. I would like to have disbursed a little more and I get the 5Z, however I got the 5. GPS fault several times, leaving me in hand on Waze, for example.Positives
- Operational system
- General Hardware
- Frontal camera
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.8 Design & Materials
- 7.0 Performance & Hardware
- 7.5 Camera
- 7.7 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.