you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the Blackview BV6300 Pro
- 5.7"LCD IPSHD+19:9
- 230 g 78.2 mm 159.6 mm 11.6 mm
- Helio P70 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 185.000
- 4380 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX214 Exmor RS 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 20%Less than a day
- 40%One day
- 40%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 100%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- linkid4Blackview BV6300 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB1 year agoOverall smoothly use for everyday, don't expect to run like flagship phone
This phone work fine in daily use. But there are some bugs that I found with my phone.
1. When I put on charge and discharge quickly on wireless charger several time, it will stop recognizing the charger, I will have to disconnect the wireless charger from wall charger then connect again. If I don't do so, the phone might eventually restart itself several of time while the phone is still sit on the wireless charger panel.
2. When I navigate to a website that have some flashing announcement or advertisment, the phone screen will start to blink very fast, untill I leave that page or shut down that flashing advertisement on the bottom or top of the website where I visit.
3. The factory wall charger is charging fast while another QUICK CHARGER like for Samsung or Motorola or Huawei is charging very slow. I try to charge my phone from 23% at 11pm, I wake up at 5:25am with 62% charged. ( With wired charger )Pros
- Water proof
- ssierrasBlackview BV6300 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB11 months agoAutoworse than it seems
I bought it because it was the thinnest rugged phone on the market, but it's something I want and I can't: - It runs less smoothly than it should because of its hardware. - The screen, at maximum brightness, is barely visible in full sun. - The coverage is quite poor. - Wi-Fi signal is constantly disconnected. - Small falls (from the pocket and from the hand to the ground, and I'm 1.7m tall, I'm not an NBA center) greatly degrade the rubber that protects it. - The waterproofing is poor, I submerged it a couple of times to an inch deep and it lost the speaker and sensitivity in 10% of the screen. I would not repeat or crazy.Pros
- Rugged mobile to a normal size
View original review
- Everything else.
- luis-gonzalez-628e7dcf7f6acBlackview BV6300 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB1 year agoAutoTouch screen problems
Very robust mobile. I have dropped it once, I use it on the motorcycle, it has rained, it has been sunny. Ideal for outdoor sports. It is a very simple phone with very fair features, suitable for someone who is not a tech addict and does not want complications, but wants a particularly robust phone. The problem is that the touch screen is getting worse and worse. It does not recognize my keystrokes, it has to be turned off and on constantly, it misinterprets my keystrokes and does what it wants. It's practically unusable now. I'm going to change it a year. It's a shame, but I won't repeat this brand again. Of course, I will buy another rugged mobile.Pros
- Robustness for use in sports, motorcycles, outdoors.
- Waterproof, does not stop due to heat.
View original review
- The touch screen does not work properly, to the point of making it unusable
- Very basic phone. Not suitable for demanding.
- The battery has lost performance very quickly
- fjayerbeBlackview BV6300 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB1 year agoAutoAfter a few months the screen becomes insensitive to the touch.
You have to turn it off and on again. It's a problem with the display's voltage regulator chip. Connected to a 3.0 charger, the touch works remotely, without touching the screen by 5 mm. It becomes irritating when the battery drops below 40% because you constantly have to turn it off and on.View original review
- PrikoBlackview BV6300 ProGlobal · 6GB · 128GB2 years agoAutoFor users who prefer a resistant mobile and do not need the latest or the most advanced
It is a mobile that does not stand out in any of the usual comparisons, but it does in relation to its robustness and contained dimensions. The mobile is fluid, takes some decent photos, the connectivity works correctly, it has enough memory for most users, it does not weigh too much and it has a good touch in general. If you are looking for a resistant phone, that is fluid, with a contained price and from which you are not going to demand too much, this is a good option.Pros
- Build quality
- Value for money
- Wireless charging
- Dimensions and weight contained
View original review
- Infrequent security and OS updates
- The camera is very basic
- Basic features, for undemanding users
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- Features 6 months ago
- New opinion 11 months ago
- 6.2 Design & Materials
- 5.9 Performance & Hardware
- 5.6 Camera
- 7.2 Connectivity
- 6.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.