Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 19%Less than a day
- 35%One day
- 26%More than one day
- 21%Two days or more
- 2%It comes with a clean operating system
- 74%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 23%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 57%Every six months
- 26%Every two months or less
- All kinds of small problems with internal components and a HUGE issue with the software updates. Not recommended for the updates.
Clearly the worse part is the software: Almost no software updates, when there is one usually it comes with problems. OTA not working, so you have to follow the instructions they have on their FORUM posts, and then do a factory reset, loosing all your data BOTH IN MEMORY AND SD.
Some hardware problems with the first versions, no help to replace it.
Both headphone and usb need to be special (extra deep), so only original.
It is a tough son of a beach. I even used it several times as a mallet (soft hammer), run over it with the car (about 1.5 T of pure VW Passat b5) and survived without scratches.
Camera is just to survive, not a big deal; but it has camera button to take pictures under water. Mine never got a scratch in the camera, even though I got really scared about it.
Battery life is a disappointment, after getting 2-3 days with intensive usage in my previous bv6000 (RIP, buddy), the 1 day duration without a big usage is not what you expect.
Software updates is the worse.Positives
- Good GPS
- I like the looks of it (not everyone does)
- Heavy (I like to feel my phone in the pocket)
- SOS and PTT button configurable (never knew how)
- Software updates
- Technical Support
- Headphone and usb ports too deep (not compatible)
- Will not release open source
- Support is in FORUMS
- Great tough smartphone
Excellent phone which I have been using for over a month. Very fast and runs perfectly without any hiccups. Loving it.Positives
- Screen is amazing
- Lots of memory
- Super strong
- Usb c caboes are new and hard to find
- Out standing price/quality rate
Just as expected, outstanding toughness and quality. After 1 week usage,
- huge memory
- battery lasts 3-4 days
- suitable weight and dimensions
- notification led is hard to see
- antutu only 59.000 above...
- back softkey is at a bad place, hard to touch. Would be better 5mm left to place
- I am right handed, but use the phone sometimes with left. Softkeys are not sensing with my left hand...
- gps always loses signal, navigation is not punctualPositives
- - huge memory
- - battery lasts 3-4 days
- suitable weight and dimensions
- - notification led is hard to see
- - antutu only 59.000 above...
- - back softkey is at a bad place, hard to touch. W
- - I am right handed, but use the phone sometimes w
- - gps always loses signal, navigation is not punct
- AutoOverall the experience is good, unfortunately, the tip to charge is more and more capricious ..
Overall, I had a great experience with this phone that has been working very well for 2 years. Unfortunately, the USB-C tip is very capricious, you really have to be careful when you plug in the area .. I regularly wake up in the morning without battery .. which is extremely awkward!Positives
- Big autonomy
- The quality of the charging tip
- AutoSmartphone to run away.
1. Does not this setting alone for mms 1. disastrously handles mobile free roaming 3. heats a lot 4. it is heavy like a brick 5. my ear plays heaps of stuff, opens apps etc during my phone calls 6. it is long in all that it does 7. it is totally unable to take pictures in complete darkness (the flash dazzled all and the picture become inoperable) 8. when I leave a call , it does not reactivate the screen right now and I have to wait until it wakes up to hang up 9. when I leave a call I can not find the call tab but any other app already open instead, forced to go in the open tabs and choose the current call 10. the cage to put the sim card is fragile and from time to time the sim is no longer recognized is I pull out the screwdriver to put it back 11. of time in time the microphone this disables completely! obliged to restart the phone 12. the sensorPositives
- It starts
- the battery is pretty good for now
- rather solid
- the best is to burn everything is to start from scratch
- AutoDelighted product for 10 months but no longer starts
Hello, I bought this phone in March 2018. everything was fine. He satisfied me fully. I recommended it. Except that one morning of January 2019, he did not want to restart despite a long recharge. Since blackout, request for taking warranty, and partial refund by the site on which I bought it. Too expensive to send back service!
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.5 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.0 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 7.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.