Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 4%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 46%One day
- 21%More than one day
- 18%Two days or more
- 14%It comes with a clean operating system
- 39%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 39%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 21%Once a year
- 21%Every six months
- 32%Every two months or less
- A nice and stylish phablet, but not for photography fans!
It has a very stylish design, good selfie cam, long-lasting battery and a big screen for under 60 dollars!Positives
- Stylish design
- Good battery life
- Nice selfie cam
- Sunlight readability isnt good
- Disapointing Main camera
- Good phone some software problems now fixed with OTA updates
This is a basic android smart phone which does the job of communication. It is not a powerhouse games machines. It will do most things with the limited memory so be careful not to open immense numbers of apps without clearing the memory!Positives
- Price performance ratio
- came with some malware with the initial ROM
- AutoBattery until the final judgment
I bought it for my mother so she did not have to carry the phone often and the truth is that it lasts a week with normal use. In the end it has been broken by falls without a sheath. That lasted two years enduring constant abuse from my mother and my nephews says it all. I just bought another like it.Positives
- The battery and its robustness
- The touch screen is not the best and weighs a lot. It's hard to find covers
- AutoFor fifty euros it cost two years ago meets.
This is an entry level phone which I bought to give it an extensive use day and night, for work, to tutti plen. After two years it is still standing after thousands of battery charges. It has the typical faults of the phones with a gig of ram, the camera is not good, but to send photos by the wassap, which is what most of us use it for, it complies. Say that he has fallen many times and has not broken. It is feote and weighs, the sides in silver wear, the screen has good brightness and sharpness, the sound of the speaker is not good but it is very strong once played in the mtk engineer, the buttons have resisted the stake after two years and the headset listens well. The gps has not been tested, so I do not know how it will work. The rom is short. In general, it is a phone for those who do not ask for a lot of frills and use a lot of video. It came to me without viruses or bugs.Positives
- Screen, sound strong, resistant speaker, battery. Wifi has good reach. 3g gives good coverage.
- Ram and rom justitas, heap camera, use frames are worn,
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.4 Design & Materials
- 3.0 Performance & Hardware
- 2.2 Camera
- 2.2 Connectivity
- 4.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.