Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 10%Less than half day
- 22%Less than a day
- 26%One day
- 38%More than one day
- 4%Two days or more
- 31%It comes with a clean operating system
- 56%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 13%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 10%Once a year
- 24%Every six months
- 17%Every two months or less
- The phone is ok if you dont have really high demands but still want to feel some premium..ish aspects.
I didn't bought the phone so it was, i got it from a friend, so it was used... and pretty damaged, so if i gaved a bad review, it was based on the actual state of the phone. It is pretty large, heavy, it does contain some kind of aluminum on the sides and back and some glass put over on back. One weird thing i found was the frontal camera on the down-right side and because i am a right-hand man, it was annoying, every time i had turn it upside down. It has 2 speakers but it sounds like it is just one. Volume buttons and the power button are on the right side, nothing on left side. It has only one main camera, and it sucks, for most of the time. And it has a frontal button like good ol' samsungs and iphones, that can serve as a fingerprint button.
Launcher is basic, it has some useless pre-installed apps, an annoying browser, simple and lagish, so on this part it is pretty basic, no features that stands out.Positives
- well build (in materials used)
- pretty though builded
- Runs pretty good (not every single time)
- Pretty good speaker(s)
- Bad pre-istalled browser (sometimes doesn't reconigze other browsers)
- Battery (also no quickcharge)
- Overheating (in a seriuos way)
- The frontal camera position (i just hate it)
- No kind of proof or resistant
- (doesn't recognize my sim card internet )
- Battery and usb-c port quality problems. Poor location accuracy. Otherwise sufficient performance.Positives
- Big screen with great aspect ratios
- Fall resistant
- More than enough performance for day to day tasks
- Poor battery
- Quickly heats up
- Build quality
- Beautiful screen that freezes dozens of times per day!
The camera is nice on this phone and the sound quality is excellent. The problems are just too numerous to recommend this phone, however. The phone freezes continually. It will go to the homescreen wallpaper and then freezes. It does this DOZENS of times per day. It will even do this if you are in the middle of a call or texting. HORRIBLE phone!Positives
- Nice camera
- Great sound quality
- Bezel-less screen
- Continually freezes and must be rebooted.
- Phone is too wide to be held comfortably.
- Promising but could be better
This phone is too wide for my grip, I like it slimmer and thinner. My Antutu benchmark is only 90.656, and not 100.000 as Kimovil states, too bad. The wifi is excellent, no remarks there. It gets incredibly hot though when playing video over the internet, I was afraid it was gonna burn up.Positives
- Screen resolution
- Gets hot with video
- No updates
- Too wide
- very smart, beautiful phone under 200euro
Power : "4gb ram potential"- my Elephone S8 still shows RAM usage under 2k from 4K. I dont have many apps in my phone.. I using basic apps like a Chrome or Massanger, Whatsapp. And i still have 1,74gb or 1,40gb ram from 4...If I restart the phone..i have 1,9gb for few minutes
Battery - when I'm on my phone and I use wifi or mobile data and applications like a WhatsApp, Fb messenger, net browser, calls, sms, battery will last for two daysPositives
- very beautiful 2k display
- good battery in the cheap smartphone
- elegant design and very comfortable
- never frozen
- nice photos when it's cheap spartphone
- good videos
- 4gb ram "potential"
- Any update from the manufacturer (shame)
- it overheats in games (Tower Defens games)
- occasionally charges only on 98%
- late sound in videos
- occasional problems with android software
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.2 Design & Materials
- 5.7 Performance & Hardware
- 5.8 Camera
- 3.9 Connectivity
- 5.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.