Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 40%One day
- 40%More than one day
- 20%Two days or more
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 90%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 10%Once a year
- 60%Every six months
- 20%Every two months or less
- Gorgeous but flawed
The design is gorgeous with the curved edge, the body is not wide so it holds perfectly in the hand. The WiFi is outstanding, my provider offers 200Mb/s DL and Speedtest is also the same, amazing!
My Antutu score is 139715, so about the same as Kimovil. I am not too sure about the battery yet, but it charges very fast. My phone has some kind of screen defect in the status bar, it has black areas where one covers the minute indication of the time display in the upper right corner. I have made an issue of it with my reseller.Positives
- Screen defect
- a very good phone, a good quality phone that lasts for two daysPositives
- battery charge rate
- Battery Life
- system speed
- great power to play games
- slides, the possibility of falling from an uneven position
- average cameras
- Autoan excellent option for those who do not want to buy S8 +
Gorgeous design, mesh fabric, snapdragon, 4000mah battery and all glass. bad fingerprint, need to tighten to recognize. I am satisfied.Positives
- nice design
- good battery
- case and film included
- too bad fingerprint need to press to recognize.
- Uniquely customizable UI.
- It's easy, but not a problem for me.
- AutoActually the phone looks cool, the performance is more than, the camera is weak, the biggest disappointment is its battery
Everything with the phone is good in terms of performance and design, if you do not count some inconsistency of the back cover (glass) and the end of the case, it is not visible, but it feels tactile, it strains, and very disappointed in waiting for autonomous work, the charge disappears before the eyes in weak applications, even without using the Internet, this is the biggest prediction, given its value at the time of purchase of 400. In general, the equipment is satisfied, but it did not produce an efekta.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.1 Design & Materials
- 6.5 Performance & Hardware
- 3.3 Camera
- 4.7 Connectivity
- 5.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.