- 5"FHD69% useful16:9
- 143 g 69.5 mm 143.8 mm 8.6 mm
- SnapD. 821 Quad-Core 4 GB RAM 32 GB
- v6 145.387
- 2770 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX378 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 9.0 P Android 9.0 Pie
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 20%Less than half day
- 47%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 0%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 93%It comes with a clean operating system
- 0%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 7%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 27%Every six months
- 73%Every two months or less
- Very Satisfied with Stock Android Feature-Rich phone
Well overall , I'm ever satisfied with this phone for the last couple days using it . It got great camera for phone which is already 3 years old and can still compete with today market phone quality . The phone still got up-to-date software update which is upgradeable to Android Q/10 . Battery management is kinda depends on your usage , if use correctly can still last 6 hour .
For the dark side of the phone, it can overheat until 40+ c° if battery is faulty or degrade like mine do . It can only hold about 67% of it's original capacity after 3 years-ish of usage which last about 3 hour if lucky enough. If you intend to buy this in secondhand market , I suggest you guys check the battery capacity first using AccuBattey app. If got any sign of battery degrade change the battery immediately .Positives
- Great Camera for Mid-range SecondHand phone market
- Overall Smooth performance on daily task
- Semi-ish good battery management
- Great for small - medium size hand
- Can last a full day if use moderate
- Battery Degrade worsen if buying SecondHand phone
- Overheat if got faulty or Degradebattery
- Fingerprint is a hit or miss situation
- Small beautiful handset with a gorgeous AMOLED dislpay.
I love that I got mine at a bargain for US$100 and it was as good as new not a single scratch. Performance of this thing is that of a beast. Best camera in it's price range. Updates after every week.
My only problem is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.Positives
- Updated to latest Android 9
- Gorgeous display
- Beautiful sounds
- Battery but maybe it's because I use network to browse instead of Wi-Fi
- AutoGOOD DEVICE INSTEAD OF A LOW RANGE
IT IS A GOOD CELL PHONE WITH EXCELLENT CAMERAS GOOD SOUND GOOD MATERIALS THEM AND THE PRICE IS NOT EXCESSIVE TODAY VERY GOOD OPTION TO ANY RANGE ITS ONLY BAD DISADVANTAGE IN THE BATTERY IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SECTION IN THE OTHER HIGHLIGHTSPositives
- POWER SCREEN CAMERAS ALMOST EVERYTHING
- Autotoo expensive for what it offers
Reference photos, even after time. Fluid and with a captivating back design Bezels .. many, uninspired design (ie, a lot to iphone ..) storage base = 32Gb: poor very expensive, too 5 '' are few as the first phonePositives
- bland design
- poor storage
- alfredo-rodriguez-mendoza-5df6ca6871414Google PixelGlobal · 4GB · 32GB
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.0 Design & Materials
- 6.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.2 Camera
- 7.5 Connectivity
- 3.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.