Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 4%Less than half day
- 40%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 20%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 4%It comes with a clean operating system
- 76%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 39%Every six months
- 39%Every two months or less
- It's been fine for few months, then absolutely terrible.Positives
- Calls are fine
- Daytime pics look okay
- Runs non demanding games ok
- 2h on screen time per day
- Battery degrades a lot by time
- Visibility isn't the best in sun
- No updates
- Not bad but not among the best in the category with intermittent performance lags
The phone looks decent at first glance, even appealing and easy on the eye. However you can quickly see why it is not up there with other budget offerings say from xiaomi, Vivo etc. There are many miss-steps. Some apps die in the background. There is lag every now and again and sometimes the phone just gets hung stuck without finishing the launch. Once in a while and quite often, you have to force-sleep the phone to refresh it. Not smooth at all. Methinks there is a problem with the UI or the supposedly barebones Android running on this phone. I have requested techsupport and have had to reset the phone. It works but the glitches will always come backPositives
- Decent to high specs on paper
- Good screen
- Dual sim option
- Laggy and sometimes hung up
- No separate SD card slot
- Glass back
- No decent screen guard accessories out there
- It's an excellent smartphone. Beautiful looking and design, decent performance, good camera system, rich EMUI-Interface and regularly receive updates!!!.
- Beautiful design.
- Powerful CPU processor.
- Average battery size.
- Good camera.Positives
- Beautiful design, good-looking
- Careful to use.
- Benedict Cumberbatch
if you are looking for a stylist phone, grab itPositives
- design is the most
- 18:9 screen
- everything else beside camera
- sometime auto focus is incorrect
- low light camera
- bokeh on portrait mode not so smooth
- battery, 3000 is ok but better make it 4000
- Stylish looking glass build with powerpack
Looks stylish in glass body and stunning in blue color. 4 camera setup and internals are well enough for normal user.Positives
- no scratch proof front
- no scratch proof back
- ram should be 4 gb
- Battery should be 4000mah
- AutoLike a budget fire
Let's evaluate it as a budget phone. The phone is excellent for the budget, there is nfc, but everything is there that would be convenient to use, Kirin and the budget is definitely not for games, but you can play casual which 90% of the rest can also not be thought to be very weak. The phone was taken as a state employee for about 11 thousand, I did not spare him and it works fine at the same time, dropped it into the primer, onto concrete, and so on. According to user expirience: “hell”, it was always smooth without slowing down and jerking, the shell was smooth, but there’s a really crazy moment that if you block the proximity sensor, it won’t let you press anything until you remove it. Again, you can still use the camera’s budget, and The frontal is pure for abstracts. It has a minus that you can’t unlock the bootloader, and if you unlock it and there will be a root, nfc will often fall off. Always used HD + so the battery was normal. The sound is so-so, the vibration is also not very, budget in one wordPositives
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.6 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 5.5 Camera
- 4.6 Connectivity
- 4.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.