Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 44%Less than a day
- 22%One day
- 33%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 88%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 13%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 14%Once a year
- 29%Every six months
- 57%Every two months or less
- Wish I didn't buy it
Looks really good at the beginning but after a couple of months' use (4 months or so) I'm already thinking of getting rid of it.
If you game on your phone (e.g. PUBG, War Robots etc) here are a couple of issues you're going to have:
1. You will suck at your game because the when you swipe the screen, there's about 5mm lah before it starts responding. So imagine trying to snipe someone in PUBG but can't make small aiming adjustments
2. The battery life is absolute shit. Run at 20% brightness, running Spotify and GMaps in the car (on Bluetooth for 2 hours drops batt from 100% to 40%. And this was when it was brand new. Obviously also bad for games.
3. The phone gets really hot. You won't feel it in the first 2-3 months but from month 3 onwards my phone has started cooking my hands when I game. Which is annoying as hell.
Some other things:
- display brightness needs to be max in sunlight if you wanna see anything
- starts to lag and hang at 3 months
Regret buying it.Positives
- Value for $
- Clear display
- Large screen
- Touchscreen lag
- Battery life
- Night photo quality
- Starts lagging and hanging at 3mths
- Phone overheats
- Perfect Smartphone for me.. i love it!!
It my everyday companion..
Camera is so amazing.. music experience is awesome!.. battery life is great.. the phone has fully packed with greatness especially when i update it to the latest oreo the heating up issue had vanished & it performs much faster.. thank you huawei for this very nice smartphonePositives
- no negative comment i am so happy
- Quite nice for daylight photography but not for gaming
The design for this phone is rather sleek and quite nice on hand, it has pre installed screen guard, and i wonder perhaps there is no real corning glass for the screen
Few things i like,
1. Camera is quite nice for daylight photograph
2. It has manual control for camera so its possible to get the result as you desire
3. Stable for daily use
Few things I dont like
1. Night photography on auto setting is horrible!
2. No fast charging!
3. Hybrid sim tray
4. Not for hi demanding graphic game, even on lowest setting
5. The finger print scanner too sensitive for dust and some sweat
6. On prolonged heat use, like gaming the screen will left some screen burn
7. The bokeh effect is not natural
This is my first and last of huawei phone
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.4 Design & Materials
- 6.3 Performance & Hardware
- 5.9 Camera
- 4.7 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.