Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 42%One day
- 58%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 71%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 29%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 43%Every six months
- 52%Every two months or less
- It's a good phone for me for every day use.
The design is suoer best, and the camera, the only downside of the camera is tha front, over saturated sometimes, but it can do,Positives
- Rear camera
- Night mode
- Build quality
- Screen resolution
- Front camera
- AI mode sometimes over saturated
- Can't get over notch
LX1 version has B20.
I bought this phone after bout year of phones witch notch, I think it even has quite small notch, but since it has lot of and large system icons - dnd, location, nfc, bt, wifi, battery, clock and two sims take more space then status bar has as it is so you don't see any app notifications.
Solutions would be to have smaller battery icon, two line clock, option to disable system icons, option to have two rows status bar etc.Positives
- good for the price
- notch affecting usability for me
- It resembles the iPhones a lot, so if you want a budget android iPhone go for this.Positives
- Gorgeous glass back
- Nice Huawei EMUI additions
- Huge battery
- 128gb of storage
- Cell reception could be better, but it isn't too bad.
- The back is a huge fingerprint magnet and slippery
- Does contain a lot of bloat ware
Very good device, large storage capacity (128 GB) and large battery, it lasts a day and a half, the device is fast, I have not noticed that it has slowdowns of any kind, the screen is good, maybe the processor (Kirin 970) Do not be the best and in very demanding games you get to notice, except that all very well.Positives
- 128GB internal storage space
- Excellent facial recognition.
- 4gb of ram may be somewhat short.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.8 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 6.6 Camera
- 5.9 Connectivity
- 6.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.