- 6.01"FHD+80% useful18:9
- 210 g 74.0 mm 157.0 mm 8.8 mm
- MT6750 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v6 44.198
- 3190 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 IMX135 Exmor RS 2SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 7.0 Nougat Android 7.0 Nougat
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 8%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 42%One day
- 42%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 75%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 17%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 8%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 17%Every two months or less
- Fantastic screen and desing, dimensions of S8Plus. Lookalike S8Plus. Very modern, fast and worth of this money.Pros
- Fantastic screen (colors, contrast)
- Very good battery
- Dual Sim with clear options of choose
- Good speed of working
- Fantastic design
- Camera could be better (download Open Camera, which is better)
- Lack of Fast charging and NFC
- Blocked Launcher. You cant use other forever.
- AutoNot a bad model. An increase in battery capacity is required.
After the last update, problems started. It turns off, indicating that the battery is 0%, I turn on the battery 45-75%. Something in the software that causes the program to crash. After resetting to factory settings, the problem disappears.!Pros
- The design and quality of communication, the capacity of the internal memory and operating system.
- Increase battery capacity, improve software. Improve screen protection when falling.
- AutoGood phone a little heavy my good, cheaper and as good as a Samsung ... beautiful colors!
A bit heavy 220g, nice screen size fluid, 64g runs well, pictures well, the sound is a little fishing! Play fb, insta top!Pros
- Beautiful screen s9plus I could compare
- Size not s8plus my s9plus
- Lack of accessories protective case my a
- Battery charge slow to see to change charger
- Numeric keypad is missing icons download at
- Autothe screen is very good Good
Good design, a battery of desirable high capacity is discharged even in standby mode without a sim card! It is necessary to improve the work of the fingerprint reader recognizes from the fifth time or does not determine at all! The additional functions of the fingerprint are stopped working by page flipping and others - and they start to work again only after turning off and on again with the button, but without a full reset of the phone. Delivery of the phone from the seller of a disgusting phone sent in a crumpled beaten in all corners andPros
- Wi fi Android screen
- Battery sensor prints version of Android.
- AutoSome small flaws that have found little on this phone
Good evening I have this phone since Thursday c a good phone but the battery this discharge quickly have over time if it will do well then can not stay with the same wallpaper because when have a c startup always the one that is difinie and pity that there is no led of notification
- Autoa good smartphone
with pleasure I buy novelties of Chinese brands, I try everything in the local market that is cheaper than 150 $. excellent take such equipment. people need more often simple devices with a large screen and a mini jack connector. from the novelties I will advise still ila silk for the same money, but there the iron is more serious and the system Android 8Pros
- system, processor
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.1 Design & Materials
- 4.8 Performance & Hardware
- 5.8 Camera
- 3.7 Connectivity
- 4.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.