you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the LeEco Cool Changer S1
- 5.5"LCD IPSFHD16:9
- 168 g 74.7 mm 151.4 mm 7.5 mm
- SnapD. 821 Quad-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v? 150.000
- 4070 mAh
- 1 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX298 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Android 6.0 Marshmallow
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 9%Less than a day
- 9%One day
- 55%More than one day
- 27%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 73%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 27%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 9%Every six months
- 9%Every two months or less
- semi.mamouLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 4GB · 64GB4 years agoSmartphone with no optimization
I bought the phone cause it looked great and had dual speaker and great specs and an "OK" camera.
After some months i can say that i would not buy that phone again!
The overall performance is good for low graphic games like coc ... but if you play hard games it starts so smooth with 60fps. Then it gets hot like shit and starts lagging ... (internet was about 30Mbit/s download and 20Mbit/s upload, so it could not be the internet problem...
We have about 30°C here in summer like usually but when the phone gets warm in the car or somewhere else where it is warm everthing starts lagging as fuck... you cannot use the phone normally then.
I thought i should ask the support about the phone...
Support wrote me for that problem" dont use the phone when it is hot and dont play hardcore games"...
Wow ... This is the same if you buy a BMW and they say "dont drive more than 100km/h otherwise the car will work just with 10%"...
Never coolpad again No support, no update no nothing..Pros
- Great hardware
- Good Camera
- Fluently if not hot
- Compact size
- No nice design
- No update
- Battery just 1 day or less
- Gets fast hot
- If hot doesnt work well
- stivenbed177LeEco Cool Changer S1China · 6GB · 64GB4 years ago
- inforfalconLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 4GB · 64GB4 years agoAutoQuality / Price pretty good
I got the phone for the battery and the hardware features and it did not disappoint me. The performance is very good and the battery is quite durable. I put it to charge almost every night with a 35% approx. battery after all the day of use (some navigation, social networks, calls). The sound is pretty good, You have to keep in mind that it's a mobile phone and not a stereo, so it sounds pretty good.Pros
View original review
- isidrojr10LeEco Cool Changer S1China · 6GB · 64GB4 years ago
- starostenkovaoksanaLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 4GB · 64GB4 years ago
- super.sergooLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 4GB · 64GB4 years ago
- anonymous_19698_5fa8373315829LeEco Cool Changer S1China · 6GB · 64GB5 years agoAutoBad experience, cheated by a supposedly too juicy quality / price
Snapdragon 821, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, good Sony IMX298 sensor with 4K recording, 4070mAh battery, B20 band, ... What can go wrong? Well, the big problem is that it comes with a JUI layer under Android 7.1.1 rough and very little refined. Problems without sense of lag in animations, notifications that arrive duplicated or never arrive due to a bad management of the second plane and bad optimization of the battery. In general, it hinders the operation of all the components mentioned above. The fact that it is completely abandoned by the company and does not have updates does not help. The scene to try to solve problems does not exist. If you are an advanced user and you start messing with ROMs from other LeEco models, maybe you can take advantage of their hardware and have a good cucumber. Otherwise, if you do not want to break your head, in that price range (€ 170/190) I would look for other options. Returned after two weeks.Pros
- Snapdragon 821
- Internal storage
- Band B20
- European charger
View original review
- JUI layer that weighs hardware performance
- Updates and scene non-existent
- Arel_TireinLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 6GB · 64GB5 years agoAutoTerminal pineapple
I bought it as a second phone, especially for the bicharraco it is and at the price I got it € 155. It is a good substitute, in case of need of the Mi6. Fast, good screen, reliable. It can be mutated in a Leeco x720 that has a good scene. In my case I got the European version, without the changer in the name. Once mutated and with a good ROM, the NFC appears, which supposedly did not carry it. A box of surprises. Even so, the JUI layer on Android 7.1.1 is also highly recommended. Pretty good camera, it improves a burrada with the gcam.Pros
- Screen with good resolution and quality
- Fast processor, although 1.9Ghz
- Design finally without black frames, and very good
- Good camera, imx298
View original review
- No updates
- The camera protrudes from the body of the terminal.
- Lack of own scene.
- lucabrazziLeEco Cool Changer S1China · 6GB · 64GB5 years ago
- bizoner777LeEco Cool Changer S1China · 4GB · 64GB5 years agoAutoAn excellent phone
Super loud stereo speakers from Harman Cardon, at 50% of volume already warns that you will deaf) the most voluminous sound. Screen colors are rich and natural. The processor is just an animal. The battery is good, fast charging 3.0, less than an hour to 100%View original review
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.