Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 24%Less than a day
- 50%One day
- 21%More than one day
- 1%Two days or more
- 11%It comes with a clean operating system
- 64%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 24%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 12%Once a year
- 17%Every six months
- 5%Every two months or less
- good phone, most tweaked phone on the world
Now I use Android 9 custom ROM, good phone for enthusiasts experimentsPositives
- quality screen, good camera, aluminium body
- good conectivity, dual Wifi, good GPS, USB C
- global ROM, IR sensor,remote control, quick charge
- small battery, overheat in intensive use
- old ROM, no OTA updates
- no SD card slot, old design for today
- nice phone. terrible battery life
only recommendation is it handles gaming pretty well. but heats up too.
x626 has a better camera
battery holds(over a day) on standby. but i do alot of youtube on LTE network. barely reaches 4hours.
ordered for redmi note 6 pro
- Beautiful display and solid build, smooth experience
I have X620. It is worth the price. I haven't yet tested the camera properly. However, several problems with it:
A. the notifications are unreliable- even after adjusting all relevant settings giving maximum permissions and using a developer code I found on the web for this issue, the notifications can appear with delay or may not appear at all until you open the app.
B. It doesn't have built-in option to record calls.
C. The default browser doesn't work, it crashes
D. A problem I had with other MTK phones- when I open a long webpage on any browser, it randomly jumps to the head of the page when I scroll down. The problem is evident especially on facebook. Again, this is on any browser with slight variations.
- Superb phone for the price
Everything is awesome for the 70$ mark. I'll buy it even for 150$. No need to say more, I am happy with it.Positives
- Practically everything
- The phone is hot when gaming
- No slot for MicroSD
- Not the best nighttime photos
- Good God! Less price and beautiful device wthin US $ 100
LETV LeEco should be top in the market. Excellent product and smooth operation, better than other leading brand.Positives
- Nice design
- Powerful Processor
- Super Camera
- light weight
- Fast Charging
- LETV should give a cover as a gift for all devices.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.8 Design & Materials
- 5.3 Performance & Hardware
- 6.1 Camera
- 4.7 Connectivity
- 3.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.