- 6.3"LCD IPSQHD16:9
- 204 g83.5 mm169.1 mm8.9 mm
- SnapD. 820 Quad-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v6 141.300
- 3400 mAh
- 1 21 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX230 Exmor RS SELF 4 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 9%Less than a day
- 55%One day
- 27%More than one day
- 9%Two days or more
- 9%It comes with a clean operating system
- 36%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 55%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 0%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- Price was excellent, phone is well made and attractive and functioned well, with some clunky s/w behaviour.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and finish if this phone. It is large and everything works well. The camera is good without wowing me. It proved to be very hardy surviving a number of bad falls and continues to work - the friend I gave it to is still using it after two years.Pros
- Low light photos
- Pre-installed s/w
- Mostly a great big phablet, with only 2 cons.
Beatiful 6.4 2k display, high quality dolby atmos sound, nfc and IR for universal remote apps.
Smooth performance thanks to its SD 820 cpu, and 4 gb of ram. Only downsides are the average camera, and the absolute lack of support by LeEco. It has not been updated, and problably never will. Such a waste.Pros
- Big sharp display
- Great Dolby sound
- Smooth performance
- IR connection
- Average camera
- Total lack of suppport.
- Fantastic looking phone - beautiful hi-res screen, selfies are amazing, sound is great
This phone really does feel premium quality - the single speaker is amazingly clear with no distortion.
The Screen is a joy to use and the earphone is a lot clearer than other phones I've had.
It's 6.33" screen is great for Netflix and YouTube but fits nicely in my trouser pocket - though I would not chance it in a back pocket!
It was a close run thing between this and Le Eco X820, but I prefer the larger screen.Pros
- Screen resolution
- Memory 4GB
- Storage 64GB
- None really
- AutoMobile with eight months of use and does not work (does not turn on)
I've been using the phone for 8 months now and yesterday I shut down and it has not worked again (I have not fallen or updated rom). Very good it can not be if it has broken down to me so soon, it does not light. The truth is that I expected it faster and the regular camera, never updated and the camera sticks out much of the body of the phone exposing it much to blows and scratches. Good value for money (buy it for 248euros). Now to wait for the guarantee, yesterday send an email to the seller on aliexpress and today I still have not had an answer, I hope they respond well. My final score is bad because of the fault and therefore its low reliability. There are also no accessories for this model and look I've searched for many sites.Pros
- Price, cost me 248 euros
- Averiado with 8 months of use, low reliability
- AutoBig and nice phone, but it stays in that
I bought this phone for its room and large size, but after a few months I'm not happy with it, it has no updates, the camera horrible and painful, the room is so bad that it causes the phone to restart several times a day , I do not recommend this cell phonePros
- The big screen and how comfortable it is
- That they put updates to fix the faults of the room and thus be able to get the most out of the phone
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.