- 5.7"FHD73% useful16:9
- 168 g 78.0 mm 156.7 mm 7.5 mm
- Exynos 7420 Octa-Core 3 GB RAM 32 GB
- v6 85.652
- 3050 mAh
- 1 21 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 IMX230 Exmor RS SELF 5 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Flyme 5.0 (Android 5.1)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 30%One day
- 46%More than one day
- 16%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 84%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 6%Once a year
- 29%Every six months
- 59%Every two months or less
- Better phone than galaxy s6 and note 5 only camera is better on them, but everything else is very good on Meizu.
Processor is from Samsung so expect top performance for that price and for that type of processor, in 2018 i dont have problems
Battery about 5+ SOT
Hifi-I will say 9/10 not 10 because its not that loud, because mx4 pro is louder just of that
Camera at day is perfect 10/10 at night if you know how to use manual mod it will be superb but without that forget it, its not that bad of course its not like samsung s5 or lg g3 but it not like s6,g4 but its not bad not bad but you need to carry tripod or know some tricks becuase of shutter speed of manual mod.
Selfie camera at day excellent, at night decent(Manual mod on front camera ouu yes shutter speed to 1second and iso to 50 details is then mindblown but of course in flyme 5 , on flyme 7 i tested beta there is no manual mod on front only on rear camera so don`t use beta it very bad, i will wait for stable.
Display-Just amazing FullHd screen of 5.7 inch.
Three modes of working of whole chip(Saving,Balance,Performance=4-6-8 cores workPositives
- Amoled FullHd
- Selfie(with manual mod up to shutter sped to 1ses)
- Camera(night+manual=10-but few know to use)
- FastCharge+Fingerprint on front+Hifi
- Software(still use on flyme 5(18.104.22.168)
- AutoThe mobile is pretty good, but has fat failures.
I liked in general lines: excellent sound, good screen, good fluency, decent battery and a very good camera with daytime photos but not so much with night time ones. Flyme works well but is updated very infrequently. Almost a year since the last update, we go for Android 8.1 and I still have Android 5.1, although it is true that the Chinese rom runs on nougat but it is not as stable as the international one in general. The battery is not bad but neither is good. The day justita arrives to me with a strong use, about four and a half hours of screen. By the way, the screen in full sunlight can be seen but not quite right. It fails a bit in that aspect.Positives
- Excellent sound
- Camera in night photos
- Flyme is updated infrequently
- Screen in full sunlight
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.7 Design & Materials
- 5.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.7 Camera
- 6.2 Connectivity
- 4.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.