Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 46%One day
- 31%More than one day
- 23%Two days or more
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 69%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 23%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 20%Once a year
- 80%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- The camera performance is not likely what I expected but the worst.
The camera performance with the 48mp made me enough expect this device highly but the actual photos after a few shots I realized it's has a really shit camera quality. The only complaint I had was the camera performance. I personally think the redmi note 5 is a lot better than this cell phone of camera quality.Positives
- The performance of the device with the cpu and ram is nice.
- It's so light to use.
- The price of this cell phone is amazing.
- Wonderful design of the body.
- Camera quality is really shit
- Never expect getting a nice picture with this.
- Nice and fast bust strange design features
Phone is very fast, good audio and screen, but "strange" design decisions:
- the jack for audio at the bottom is not good, e.g. I can't keep it standing with the jack inserted. I would have preferred on the top
- most of the surface is for the screen, with a very little notch for the camera. Downside is that the audio speaker is on the top, and it's reall yakward when you usi it ..well.. as a "phone". You have to put it with a strange angle in order to get your hear over the speaker.Positives
- Fast, no lags
- Clean interface
- Let you choose the apps you want preinstalled -yea
- Fast fingerprint and face recognision
- Akward positions for audio jack and hears speaker
- Long posting time to Europe
- Anonymous design (if u care)
- AutoPowerful, fluid and aesthetic
Before buying it, I saw some reviews that left a lot of doubts about its software but in spite of that I decided to acquire it taking advantage of an excellent promotion and I really do not regret all the complaints that I had seen about this phone I do not know if it was my luck but no I have suffered from no errors or failures described, except for the issue of video stabilization. I think it is an excellent smartphone that more than corresponds to its quality / price ratio totally recommended.Positives
- Video stabilization
- Memory expansion
- AutoNice and powerful but more updates are needed
I have it already 1 month with him and the following is something that I don't like very much. The truth is that it is beautiful and powerful but it has those little details that annoy you not so much, but if you pay attention you will notice. It needs more than polishing the customization layer is really good but the fluidity is not your thing, the most annoying problems is that every time you restart the device the theme you put on is deactivated. The keyboard is missing a lot, if you use the vibration you will realize that it does not follow you. And another thing that really bothers me is that it has a bad conductivity of Wi-Fi, I hope and it does not happen maybe it is only me or who knows but I created that Wi-Fi is its weak position because I use it daily with Wi -Fi and does not grab to the fullest I have to wait some 30 minutes to be able to download a theme for the 5 mb notes which must be downloaded in less than 2 seconds since I have 30 mb of download, that is what I most upsetPositives
- SD 675
- Telephone network
- Very bad Wi-Fi
- It gets too hot
- Night photos
- Stabilization when recording and the fatal microphone
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 5.7 Connectivity
- 7.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.