Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 11%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 46%More than one day
- 30%Two days or more
- 33%It comes with a clean operating system
- 63%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 4%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 3%Once a year
- 36%Every six months
- 61%Every two months or less
- Good quality, serious build, and system softwares upgrades, good radio FM Tuner.
I wanted a short (less than 16 cm) smartphone. I tried a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T but the FM tuner was too poor. This Motorola as fast as some chinese brands, but is seriously build and supported (softwares updates-upgrades), and there is no bloatwares (ads). And with some luck perhaps it will be upgradable with LineAgeOS in the future.Pros
- No adwares (bloatwares). Softwares upgrades.
- Good FM tuner quality
- Decent size (16 cm).
- Has a jack audio.
- A bit slower than other brands.
- A IRDA function would be welcome (as a toy...)
- SBNxKarnageMotorola Moto G8 PowerLatam · 4GB · 64GB · XT2041-11 year agoGood Performance and Unbeatable battery at a very reasonable price.
Design is really just ok, but forgettable with the price tag, cameras are not bad, the macro camera is trash though. But the Battery is spectacular.Pros
- Great Speakers
- Good Cameras
- Very affordable
- Clean software
- Android 10
- Processor can chug sometimes
- alonsovelazquezcarlos26Motorola Moto G8 PowerGlobal · 4GB · 64GB22 days agoAutoI really like the cell phone is good
The battery used to last me two days or more using WhatsApp, facebook, playing, etc... but a few months after I bought it, the battery discharged quickly and today I still have it, but it discharges quickly, it did not discharge very, very quickly, sometimes I lasts from 9am to 5pm if i play games and from 9am to 10pm normal use with only a few minutes of gamingPros
- Your processor is a good thing
- Its surround sound ufff a beauty of sound
- The smooth games
- After a few months the battery stops discharging
- The cameras
- the ram
- estivengalindo135Motorola Moto G8 PowerGlobal · 4GB · 64GB7 months agoAutoA GREAT MOBILE
I have been with the cell for more than 10 months and it has helped me for school and other things, the performance is not the tenth wonder but for the price it is good, the same for its camera, its battery is good and its screen is missing a little brighter, its sound is excellent maybe that's why it's stereo.Pros
- the price
- camera with good light
- camera in low light
- screen brightness
- the portrait effect
- raulsp.domingues25Motorola Moto G8 PowerGlobal · 4GB · 64GB7 months agoAutoVery good, but it should have 5GHz wifi
I've been with it for over 1 year and a half, and I honestly like this phone a lot, I had problems with the update to Android 11, but I managed to solve everything using a custom rom, but the thing that I was most disappointed about with this phone was it doesn't have 5GHz wifi, which due to the price range, was supposed to be mandatoryPros
- System/Software stock
- AutoAndroid 11 deteriorates this phone
The worst thing that could have happened to my device is Android 11, it was updated in March, I bought it in October 2020. Honestly, I already want to sell it because I don't see any signs of any bug fixes coming in and A11 is full of errors and poorly optimized. Outside of all that stuff, it is an excellent device, it feels like a different range and really very functional for daily tasks. The most remarkable point in my opinion are the speakers since the battery is degraded by the version of the system. I wish I could go back to Android 10 although the processor is already old and the 4 + 64 configuration is a joke for 2021 so probably someone who does not pay attention to those details will love to have it to get even more out of it, he is an excellent warrior.
- mateoagustinflores161205Motorola Moto G8 PowerGlobal · 4GB · 64GB11 months ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 22 days ago
- Version 3 months ago
- 5.2 Design & Materials
- 6.0 Performance & Hardware
- 6.2 Camera
- 6.4 Connectivity
- 7.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.