Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 9%One day
- 64%More than one day
- 27%Two days or more
- 36%It comes with a clean operating system
- 55%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 9%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 22%Every six months
- 78%Every two months or less
- AutoMostly, power and battery, fluency
It is always fluid, it never gets stuck (I suppose, until you fill it with 64GB of memory, it will logically slow there), the power is good, the battery in normal use gives me 17hs of screen, and in demanding use it gives me 10hs minimum. The front camera is fine, the main one, more or less, but the autofocus helps a lot. The macro camera is also fine, considering that you can record well with it. The feontal design, then, I detest the notch, each one depends on whether they like the design or not. It only has a "but". At low brightness, the screen can increase the brightness a little, and then lower in certain circumstances such as scrolling on YouTube or Instagram. When playing it is not noticeable, but when using networks it is noticeable, and bothers or worries the one who does. This high brightness error never occurs, and is highly variable. It would be his biggest "mistake". In general, the cell phone is very good for all audiences, but it depends on the country you are in if it is worth it or it is better to go to other optionsPositives
- Screen (Quality)
- Battery (Duration and Quantity)
- Back Design (Personal)
- Power (Personal)
- Macro camera.
- Price (Argentina, in promotions)
- Front design (I don't like the notch, better frames)
- Screen (Low Brightness Crash Error)
- Rear camera quality.
- Absence of Infrared (The one on TV)
- Screen (Resolution)
- Slow updates due to Mediatek.
- AutoGood cell phone, fast, good capacity and bad camera
It seems to me an almost pretty cell phone, it has a good touch. The screen does not convince me at all, but its 4gb ram feel at all times. On the other hand, the camera, it seems to me something very missing in this equipment, the Macro camera can be something great, but it leaves a lot to be desired. In short, it seems to me a good cell phone, and highlighted its vibration, it is the most and its Battery ☺️Positives
- Macro Camera
- Main camera
- Some terminations in screen box
- Camera again we
- AutoA very cheap and very useful cell phone
A very fast cell phone despite its criticized processor as it is the Helio p70 has a great performance the faces are good but at night they notice a lot of noise the impeccable battery and the screen is well used but it does not have the best resolution since because it only has H + bone 270fipPositives
- Very good battery
- Macro camera
- Good against adverse climates (water, dust)
- Good processor
- Hold fast charge
- Night camera
- Screen resolution
- AutoIt is a very good mobile ... Tea for daily use is perfect
This mobile will not fail you in normal daily use ... It brings the system practically clean and runs existing games wellPositives
- In daily use as social networks
- The battery will hold you very well with normal use
- Very good power
- Good value for money
- The macro camera
- The night camera
- Screen resolution
- jose-david-castillo-blanco-5e4f457a26860Motorola One MacroGlobal · 4GB · 64GBAutoIn general it is good only if you are interested in power.
I did it only because in the price range there is no other that is more "Fast", the battery lasts a lot, more than enough for a day at work / university, and in the rest of things it does not stand out, but it complies. To play and use many apps it is very fluid and has very good battery handling even without saving mode, you can play COD, GTA SA, among others without problems. I personally do not pay attention to whether the screen is FHD + or HD +, but I cannot say that it is not a bad aspect, just like the camera in bad conditions, and, one thing that bothered me is that the WIFI does not reach more than 50 Megabits / s.Positives
- Overall performance.
- Power in games.
- It has almost pure Android.
- Good microphone
- The vibration is smooth and satisfactory
- The screen is not good.
- The camera.
- The WIFI connection that does not exceed 50 megabytes.
- AutoGood but there is better, poor macro camera for quality
It was good until he started looping again and ended up in assistance. Poor material quality, glass does not resist scratches, body lines easily and attracts fingerprints. Macro camera impressive but ridiculous resolution, had been at least 5 mpx. Camera app not properly optimized. Good processor, fast and stable and does not heat up. Excellent battery, up to 3 days with low use, over 18h with intense use and fast charging. Good display but low resolution compared to the size, details are lost with the same photos that are taken. Good connectivity but absence of NFC and above all without magnetometer / compass. Absurd.Positives
- Autofocus laser
- USB-C with fast charging
- fast and stable processor
- Android 9/10 almost stock
- easy to use
- macro camera autofocus
- Macro camera too low resolution
- scratch resistance
- body attracts fingerprints and is scratched
- camera app
- AutoFor its price it is good to finish and you will have a good experience
The phone for performance is great for day to day you will not have a problem with the one in demanding games it is good obvious it would not compare to sd but it is very goodPositives
- Clean operating system
- Macro lens
- Night photos
- Amoled display
- For its price is ok
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.6 Design & Materials
- 7.2 Performance & Hardware
- 5.2 Camera
- 6.5 Connectivity
- 7.1 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.