Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 14%Less than half day
- 7%Less than a day
- 43%One day
- 14%More than one day
- 21%Two days or more
- 21%It comes with a clean operating system
- 64%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 54%Once a year
- 23%Every six months
- 8%Every two months or less
- Good for e-mail, but nothing more!
I used this phone as a business one for 2 years, it's good for e-mails and for occasionally browsing. It can be used with only one hand, as the display is not so big.Pros
- Office suite
- SD card
- Scratch resistant
- Internal memory
- Poor camera, no flash
- No 4G
- Cheap materials
- moises-venegas-flores-5dcc51ff1fc07Nokia Lumia 630Global · 512MB · 8GB · Dual SIM1 year agoAutogood device
a good phone for basic use and a little more but like all lumia the windows store was awfulPros
- very secure system
- battery (despite being small it lasted quite a bit
- system fluency
- windows store very bad few apps and games (when it worked)
- you can no longer install whatsapp or facebook
- the store stopped working
- night camera
- janmazurowski05Nokia Lumia 630Global · 512MB · 8GB · Dual SIM3 years ago
- AutoFor not demanding users.
First my phone with Windows Phone 7. Frequently updated. He got Windows 8.1. The battery lasted almost 2 days. The system was running smoothly, although Windows hung on during unexpected moments. Downloading and updating apps is a hack, as long as they exist in the Windows Store. For conversations and sms, it's enough. Comfortable and small 4.5 inch screen. The camera only on the back and poor quality. GPS did what he wanted, he searched when he wanted and found when he wanted. Resistance to falls satisfactory, because several scored.
- AutoIt was great, but not anymore
I bought it June 6, 2016, worked great but falling many times went slower, experience with bad games, but excellent design and sound even after a few years! It is green, I was forced to take it that way there were no other colors including red, yellow, white, orange and blue! Rating: 7 1/5Pros
- Experience with games
- Call coverage
- Resistance to scratches
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- 2.5 Design & Materials
- 1.8 Performance & Hardware
- 2.3 Camera
- 1.7 Connectivity
- 1.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.