- 5.5"FHD71% useful16:9
- 162 g 75.9 mm 152.9 mm 9.0 mm
- SnapD. 801 Quad-Core 3 GB RAM 16 GB
- v? 46.219
- 3100 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX214 Exmor RS SELF 5 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 1%Less than half day
- 14%Less than a day
- 38%One day
- 43%More than one day
- 3%Two days or more
- 36%It comes with a clean operating system
- 61%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 3%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 11%Once a year
- 54%Every six months
- 29%Every two months or less
- Was amazing.
I bought the phone off eBay for $145 in 2017 and it came with the bootloader unlocked and Android Nougat. That was pretty convenient. It ran hella smooth for the longest time, with the only exception being things that actually required a powerful GPU. (Like PUBG Mobile) Other than that the general swiping and everything is as smooth as possible. Even faster than my LG V30. (Damn you LG and your terrible software) The camera's pretty great too. I only really upgraded it because of the mediocre screen, bezels, raw performance, and the build quality. Oh yeah the build quality is terrible. The "sandstone" back chips away easily, and a tight case will destroy it. Wouldn't really of been an issue if the bamboo back was actually something you could buy for a not outrageous price. Not really a deal breaker though if you're using a case. Overall I wouldn't get it nowadays because of the better options with better hardware for very cheap. It's good to tinker with and install new ROMs on though.Pros
- Battery, kind of.
- The amount of updated ROMs available.
- Oh yeah, the headphone jack.
- Build quality
- 1080p LCD
- No USB Type C (2014 didn't have that)
- An amazing phone, I have been using it for the last 4 years. The best smartphone I ever had. Upgraded to OnePlus 5T !
I have a custom rom with Android 8.1Pros
- unlock bootloader, root, install custom rom without loosing the warranty
- it's not new anymore, not as speedy as new
- Good phone for a cheap price
I like it, it's still very good even in 2018, I put a custom ROM on it (cm14.1) and it runs very nicely!Pros
- Battery life is ok
- The back of the phone feels nice
- Still a fast phone
- Sound quality through the 3.5mm jack is very good
- The chrome coating peels off with time but not easily
- Great for daily basis
great design, great performance, alot customization, you can unlock bootloader without breaking the warrantyPros
- Gorilla Glass, Clear Screen
- Value for Money
- Big Internal Storage
- A lot Great Custom Roms on the XDA Forum
- No Cyanogen Support anymore
- Battery Drain Fast
- Bad Camera
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.4 Design & Materials
- 4.4 Performance & Hardware
- 5.4 Camera
- 6.2 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.