you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the Oppo A53 2020
- 6.5"LCD IPSHD+20:9
- 186 g 75.1 mm 163.9 mm 8.4 mm
- SnapD. 460 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 138.156
- 5000 mAh
- 1 13 Mpx · ƒ/2.2 OV13B10 23SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q ColorOS 7.2 (Android 10)
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 44%One day
- 56%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 78%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 22%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 38%Once a year
- 25%Every six months
- 38%Every two months or less
- gopi-vardhan-vallabhaneni-5f7ad1c1f1a3aOppo A53 2020India · 6GB · 128GB2 years agogood phone with more battery power
not at all recommended for gaming, all applications work good, better camera, as mentioned in the triple camera only then the middle camera works well remaining cams do not work.Pros
- good features in this price
- as mentioned about camera
- while playing games battery gets drained quickly
- annadsanchez12Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB2 months agoAutoIn itself at the beginning very well
At first quite well, I had that mobile until days ago. At first it was going quite well, good sound, long-lasting battery, more or less fast charging and until recently it was going quite well. But then when you drop it once or twice the corner immediately flakes, it began to fail me a long time ago and I was going slow, I also bought some wireless headphones that the audio was failing, it was choppy, it was a problem with the mobile, because The headphones could not be defective and with my new mobile that does not happen to me. Another thing that happened to change my phone, was that it ended up cracking at the slightest hit and with each hit and that also had a protector, but it broke, I also ended up breaking half the screen, cracked and it already failed me enough.Pros
- good sound.
- camera quality.
- fast charge.
- battery duration.
- enough memory capacity.
View original review
- the sound was missing.
- sometimes it was slow and it got stuck to my weight
- fragile, it chipped and the screen barely lasted.
- jossuefernandez5Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB6 months agoAutothere are better
As well. I had this cell phone as a gift and it was "fine" when it came out, currently in 2022 I would not recommend it due to its snapdragon, its cameras are horrible, even during the day there is noise and at night not to mention it. Selfies are fine but for very basic use, it does not have a wide angle or night mode. The cell phone is constantly stuck and when playing games with light requirements it becomes slow after a few hours.Pros
View original review
- night mode
- wide angle
- isaaconhds17Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoNi Fu Ni fa
Oppo a53 is my case, it is a Stable and optimized Smartphone that complies with what it promises, it is not the best cell phone but there are strengths and points that it can improve. So heavy it will run well and it will not give you problems in the day to day in the case of COD Mobile and PUBG it runs normal but do not expect graphics and good fluidity, it is only to adjust the graphics and configure some things so that it runs well Battery is enough good since I use it with 90hz daily and I have reached the end of the day with 25 or 30% and in the cameras it does its job well but it is not the best camera either. Eye does not have a wide angle The screen is HD + IPS which will give you good stable colors and good angles but not the best I clarify In conclusion neither the best but nor the worst is a Stable Smartphone my discomfort was the price, it was somewhat high for the characteristics it has but I think it is already low in price The process dor I am due at this point must have at least a Snapdragon 600 onwards but thanks to the optimization the team does not feel slow or freeze but well I hope my opinion will serve you I try to be the most sincere thanksPros
- 90 Hz display
- 5000 mHa battery
- Elegant design
- Personalization Layer
- Stereo sound
View original review
- Snapdragon 460 processor
- HD + IPS screen
- Wide Angle Camera
- alanmanuelsotorico55Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- magarmdcaz826Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year agoAutoGood and decent according to the price and what it offers
The 90 hz is a good addition to a mid-range phone, the camera is in simple words "Decent" is not a big deal but it is not an ornament either, the processor should be a little more powerful in my opinion, the battery lasts long enough depending What use do you give it with 90hz it has reached 11 hours of screen on with the wifi working and with downloads in the browser, if you come from low ranges this phone is excellent besides that to play it is also decent without demanding games like Genshin Impact that runs it even with fluid graphics but lasts a little more than 4 hours, the battery due to the processor and the screen, let's say 5000mh, is not little besides that it loads at a speed of 18w which is also good even though we know of some with 30 or 40 but in the top range Good phone for everyday tasks and occasional entertainment, if you are looking for something more powerful this phone may not be for youPros
- 90hz display
- Water resistance in the event of an incident
View original review
- No wide angle camera
- Bad Color Update OS 10 to 11
- The resolution that is only HD
- alucard.black.pantherOppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- mariocraft20005Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- linkganondorf96Oppo A53 2020Global · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 2 months ago
- 5.8 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 5.8 Camera
- 6.5 Connectivity
- 7.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.