Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 10%One day
- 5%More than one day
- 85%Two days or more
- 30%It comes with a clean operating system
- 55%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 15%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 6%Once a year
- 61%Every six months
- 22%Every two months or less
- Feel lucky to have a smartphone like this.Its great for every kind of user.
Battery is Perfect.Camera is nice.Body is cool.The only problem is when charges is hot,very hot,but i understand,this is normal when you charge 10.000mAh in 2 hoursPros
- A good value for money and an excellent battery life
I've tried out a few types from Oukitel and this one fits my expectations. Massive battery life was what I was looking for and This model has it.Pros
- None so far.
- a battery bank with a phone attached to it
battery life: the device lasted 29 hours in my heavy usage benchmark.
in addition, it lasted 61 hours in my everyday use benchmark.
weight: this thing is HEAVY so dont expect a light phone, oh and be sure your pants fit properly when carrying it in your pocket or else you may have an embarassing problem.
design: i really like the thickness of the device as it adds to the structural integrity making it resistant to bending, the unique shape and metal finish really makes the device a great conversation starter.
hardware: the MT6750T is not bad but really cant compete with much.
the Mali-T860 MP2 GPU really struggles to run games like GTA san andreas and when it doesnt crash, it keeps glitching out and artifacting.
the ugly: it uses a micro USB connector that is a few mm longer, so a standard cable wont fit.
(similar to the headphone jack on the original iPhone)
it uses one of those stupid hybrid sim trays so you cant use a memory card and 2 sim cards at the same time.Pros
- long battery life (up to 60 hours in my tests)
- fast charging (0% - 80% in 1.5hr)
- fingerprint scanner works much better than touchID
- comes with a free case and a few screen protectors
- can charge other devices via an included OTG cable
- comes with free belt clip case
- overheats when fast charging (randomly rebooting)
- hybrid sim tray (cant use an SD card and dual sim)
- very few supported cellular frequencies in USA/AU
- camera SUCKS the big one
- non-standard micro USB connector
- not very good for gaming and very few sensors
i had terrible problems with connectivity whereas the insert mechanism of the sim card looks extremely cheap and eventually i was connected 2 to 10 times the most.i bought it mainly for the battery only to find out that it is behind the mi max 2 even though it has the double battery..i think even P2 lenovo has a better battery than this...but ok it lasts 3-4 days with average usagePros
- no lag
- Battery King, Looks Great
- for me battery is most important thing in mobile phonePros
- Battery King - battery is most important on phone
- Looks elegant, robust
- Accesories (Silicone case+Leather case+TGlass)
- Add fingerprint
- Also support GLONASS (Russian satellite)
- Notification LED
- Backlit bottom buttons
- RAM at least 4GB
- ROM at least 64GB
- Shared SIM with MicroSD
I have had it for two and a half years, I give it a lot of cane and now it begins to heat up (no wonder) very good experience with the phone, it has never given me problems, 5 days without charging yes, but with basic performance calls and a time in networks, if you spend 6 hours like me with videos, networks, music 2 days peel, resistant I have fallen 40 times only have some scratches on the sides, it loads fast, weight you get used to, good sound and quality on call good, my only concern is that it breaks and the next one comes out just as good, the image of the videos very well, the cameras are a bit sketchy, for me the device deserves an 8.99 out of 10 (for me)Cons
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 1.7 Design & Materials
- 4.5 Performance & Hardware
- 3.3 Camera
- 3.6 Connectivity
- 9.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.