- Ki Price/Quality Score8.4
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Display quality
- Night photos
- No FM Radio
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 24%One day
- 47%More than one day
- 29%Two days or more
- 13%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 55%Every six months
- 45%Every two months or less
- I really love this phone and regret after buying it. Dimensity 800U definitely one of the most powerful midrange chipset right now
Realme 7 5G definitely come with tons of features and good quality specs compared to its priced for around 300USD.Pros
- Buttery smooth 120hz display
- Monster performance for midrange
- Ultra long lasting battery
- Fast Charging
- Good camera
- Has NFC with is rare for midrange
- Outstanding 5G value, performance plus...
This phone is everything Poco / Xiaomi promised and more. Replaced an X3 with this bad boy and am I ever glad I did.
Superb band coverage for true global dual sim, this is a Poco killer for every region they fall short.
UI and 120hz screen with Realme labs features help this be buttery smooth, gaming solid and little UX touches appreciated. The Mediatek 800 series processor is a lot of oomph and actually fares better than overclocked Qualcomm for a daily driver, Antutu lives up to actual usability here.
Camera and selfie and their software implemention are as good as any, panorama quite good, video above average but may need tuning.
Updates were timely and did not eat up too much of the 128G internal, my SDs all work as expected. Hope dearly this model sees Android 11 next quarter.
Battery life so far is decent, surprising with my screen settings and heavy testing - warp charge is insanely fast so OnePlus fans Will see how this can outpace older QC.
Great 5G offering Realme!Pros
- Screen 120hz
- Fast processor/price
- 5G and lots of 4G bands - truly global
- Fast charging
- Low bloat, smooth UI
- Camera good/price
- Speaker/mic only above average
- AutoThe mobile is remarkable
I use it these days and it is very good for the price, it plays demanding games quite well in medium graphics quality such as mobile coding, the cameras are fine I suppose, its fingerprint unlocking is fast, the appearance of the mobile appears of good quality , overall fine, I can't ask for more for its price except for its processor which could be betterPros
- Gaming processor
- Remarkable display
- Nice appearance
- Super fast charger to charge
- Better options
- Little lag in its early days
- YouTube video quality is self-lowered
- Processor for in general in social networks
- Absence of a secular loudspeaker
- AutoGood but energy intensive
It lasts a little more than a day, but despite the NPD mode at night, it loses + 15% at night. And in the evening there are only 27% left. I had a Xiaomi Mi 9 lite which lasted 2 full days. It's better since I did a total reset, because before it did not last the day. Kodi refuses to work even in 60Hz mode. Unlike another notice, it is possible to customize the notification sounds. Efficient side fingerprint reader and facial recognition (1 face only can be registered).Pros
- The style
- The power
- Fast charging
- Does not heat up
- Good 4G reception
- Fingerprint reader on the side
- No Kodi 18 and 19
- 1 registered face
- AutoFluidity, quality of materials, good processor, battery
Very good cell phone, processor that can handle the stride, for now without any choking, locking or restart. Cameras sometimes sin in an uncontrolled environment. Very good battery, easy to last more than 1 day in normal use.Pros
- Realme's Quality
- Dimensity 800U
- Samsung camera with Mediatek
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.0 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.2 Camera
- 8.8 Connectivity
- 8.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.