- 6.4"FHD+85% useful19.5:9
- 188 g 75.4 mm 156.8 mm 8.4 mm
- SnapD. 730G Octa-Core 8 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 256.452
- 4000 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KGW1 234SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 23%One day
- 64%More than one day
- 14%Two days or more
- 9%It comes with a clean operating system
- 86%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 41%Every six months
- 59%Every two months or less
- Very satisfied with the phone.Positives
- Can switch to 90hz/60hz
- No annoying pre installed apps.
- Super Vooc. Full charge at 30-40mins.
- Super Bright and vivid screen.
- Android 10 (latest update).
- Has a Headphone jack.
- Volume rocker and power button is quite down.
- Rear camera module bulge when there is no case.
- AutoHighly recommended
Great mobile, with a large screen and power, it is very fluid, the cameras well, (I use them sporadically and I am not an expert), you can also use the gcam with it, there are several for the phone. The game theme I have not used much, I have played some, roblox, brawl stars, carx highway and well it has not warmed up, I am not very playful either. The multimedia theme looks very good and listens well, although the sound is distorted to the maximum, I use them with bluetooth helmets, some very common and they listen very well and calls too, I have not had a connection problem and the wifi It arrives well from different points and the coverage when calling is very good, you can hear me well and I received the caller's sound very well. It updates well and with the layer realme and android 10 it goes very well, it is very fluid,Positives
- Sound, to the maximum distortion
- AutoA good smartphone for the money.
A good smartphone in the budget segment. I bought it before the crisis in January 2020 for 13,000 rubles. In principle, I still use it, I have not revealed any significant shortcomings. Perhaps not all games will have good graphics, all the same, the smartphone is not for gaming.Positives
- AutoPrice-performance champion
I used Xiaomi devices for a long time (Mi Mix 2, Mi 9 SE, Mi A3) overall I was also very satisfied but there was always one thing that bothered me. Now I wanted to give another manufacturer a chance and that's where Realme came in. So I chose the Realme X2. The smartphone is well made, the display is super sharp and bright, the performance is great and the battery also lasts a long time. With the upcoming update to Android 10 / Realme UI, the software will become even tidier and "cleaner". Only the lack of VoLTE and VoWIFI is somewhat missing (but will be submitted via update). Otherwise, the X2 has the best overall package in the middle class and the 8Gb RAM means multitasking is no problem.Positives
- Battery life
- Expandable memory + 3.5mm connection
- As of February 2020: no VoLTE and VoWIFI (Germany) yet
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.2 Design & Materials
- 7.8 Performance & Hardware
- 7.9 Camera
- 7.1 Connectivity
- 7.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.