- 6.5"FHD+83% useful20:9
- 199 g 75.7 mm 161.0 mm 8.7 mm
- SnapD. 855+ Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 503.085
- 4000 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KGW1 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q RealmeUI (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 3%Less than a day
- 38%One day
- 43%More than one day
- 16%Two days or more
- 13%It comes with a clean operating system
- 76%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 34%Every six months
- 65%Every two months or less
- Very SatisfiedPositives
- Can switch to 90hz/60hz.
- Bright and vivid display.
- Headphone Jack.
- Super Vooc (Full charge in 30-40mins).
- Dual Speaker (One below and earpeace)
- Super Vooc only works on supported cable.
- Camera module bulges if there is no case.
- Value for money
This is the best phone you can buy for 400 euros . I love the screen. I love the sound . I love how fast it is and I love how fast it is charging! The photos are surprisingly good !Positives
- Fast charging
- SD 855
- 90Hz AMOLED display
- Selfie camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Best phone ever taking in consideration its price
This is a handy mobile . Which got a lit of functionalities make your experiencr very smouth . Best experience in gaming that give you the best qualities and extreme fresh rates . I really enjoying itPositives
- Smouthness 90hz
- Capturing Videos
- Display (movies..)
- ColorOs 7
- This is an awesome phone at a great price!
This is the fastest charging phone I've ever seen! The 90 Hertz display is buttery smooth. Get a great signal. Battery lasts all day. Takes great photos. My only complaint is that I had to go to the website to get the update.Positives
- Super Good charger
- Display & sound quality
- Pre-installed apps
- Need an adapter for charger
- Best for the price
Everything is fast and smooth. Good at all pointsPositives
- Stereo sound Quality is very nice
- Perfect Screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Operating system with lot of resources
- Good camera (but not perfect), GCam helps a lot
- Batt last 1day heavy use -But SuperVooc do it easy
- Very fast memories/Come with Screen protection on
- No wireless charge
- Hard to find the original 50W SuperVooc on market
- Powerful, 90 hz screen a must have, battery is charging in 35min (!!!)
BUT if u use the phone intensly at the end of the day i'm at 20-30 percent.
Due to the 90 hz ? Gaming with a powerful proc ?
Camera is not bad but not good too ( same optic than note 8 pro by xiaomi Samsung GW1)
In the Sun light, difficult to see video, ok with surfing, black are great (amoled), A bit saturated.
I love xiaomi themes app, here just nothing :/Positives
- Powerful 855+, so very fluid
- Charging from 0 to 100 in 35min!
- AMOLED Screen
- 90 Hz A must have 60 seems so laggy now :D
- The sound is great ! ( stereo)
- OS (color 6)
- Battery could be better
- Difficulty to found spare part!!!
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.2 Design & Materials
- 8.5 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 8.1 Connectivity
- 6.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.