- 6.4"FHD+84% useful19.5:9
- 183 g 75.2 mm 158.7 mm 8.6 mm
- SnapD. 712 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 232.178
- 4000 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KGW1 234SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 10 Q RealmeUI (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 5%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 24%One day
- 52%More than one day
- 19%Two days or more
- 14%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 55%Every six months
- 25%Every two months or less
- A phone is excellent for Gaming
Realme XT is best for Gaming and can set PUBG Graphics to HDR and Ultra HD Graphics without being choppy. Quad Cameras Quality is Excellent.Pros
- 1st 64 MP Camera phone
- AI Cameras are good
- Marco Camera is more unique in pictures.
- USB Type C and VOOC 3.0
- Quad Camera
- Hardware OK, Software ... well and support ist null. All in all: I haven't had such a poorly supported phone for a long time.
Nice phone but unfortunately the support is not available.
If you are considering buying the European version and do not want to tinker with firmware updates: stay away.
I've had the phone since November. No single update has been released.
With Indian firmware, the phone becomes a brick. The recovery firmware is not even available.
There is still Russian firmware but that removes the antivirus and radio in Europa, but at least the phone starts again.
Russian firmware. Not much is happening there either. There are 2 versions. One with the patch from November 2019 and one December 2019. Nothing happened since then.
The sound is also rather moderate. It does not get really loud, the equalizer can only be used with wired headphones, by BT none.
There is a fix but (India) but it just doesn't work for the European / Russian model. NFC is the only difference. If so, why are there no updates coming out?
Cam can take good pictures, but it is sometimes pixelated, out of focus and mushy.Pros
- Good specs
- Real DUAL SIM (plus memory card)
- Good display
- finger print reader works well
- fast memory
- Good battery life
- No updates (or tinker with fw)
- Cam (can be good)
- Rocket Phone , Design is soo Sneaky , I like All about it
Sneaky Violet blue design
Hi Res Big display
Incredible Flash connecting
Hi Bass EcoSystem
4000 mah big battery
8+128 is better for future needs
Hi Value for MoneyPros
- Hi Res Big display
- Flexible materials
- Good battery
- Performance , Connectivity
- 50% Amoled 50% IPS
- Upper-Mid Brightness under Sunlight
- Left down-side loud speaker
- AutoExcellent option, to test the brand
It is a nice mobile, the camera behaves well, there is little compatibility with Gcam, but the stock is very solvent. The software, particularly mine, is a bit different from other realme that officially arrived in Colombia, if you want a solvent mid-range and try the brand. It is an excellent option.Pros
- For the processor it has, it performs better than the SD720 in the Mi9T I had before
- The AMOLED screen is of high quality
- Fast charging is cool cool
- Realme software comes comes a little bit overdone
- Fast charging only with brand charger
- Does not have VoLTE
- genesis-fiorella-5f9cf71a82d78Realme XTGlobal · 8GB · 128GB5 months ago
- AutoSuper good phone
I have the realme xt global 8 GB 128 GB live storage in the US and I am using it with metro pcs and t Mobile and it works super but super well I clarify being a global rom I do not get 4g lte but if I get a good signal something that I notice is yes I am on a call and I want to use the cellular internet at the same time it falls into H the network and that so it cannot be used, you see these are the disadvantages that it has if you live in the United States, otherwise it works and feels like a flagship phone of any The brand has a fingerprint reader under the screen and a facial scanner and it works super well and fast, both do not have Wi-Fi callsPros
- Amoled display
- Fingerprint sensor on screen
- Good and strong sound
- Good cameras
- Wi-Fi calls
- Doesn't have all the bands in the US
- AutoVery good super fast
In generating I live in the US so this mobile is not made for this market yet in the basics it works super well it is a mobile with powerful hardware and its super good screen has 8 GB of ram 128 GB storage is super fast can handle all the most demanding apps super well the super fast ufff charge I have no complaints about this phone that yes there are no calls over wifi I don't know why and neither in the usa take lte I have tried it with Tmobile, metropcs and none take 4g ltePros
- Super fast charging
- Amoled display
- Screen fingerprint sensor
- 8gb ram
- Many 4g lte bands are missing in the us
- No wi fi calls
- No 5 g
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.6 Design & Materials
- 7.1 Performance & Hardware
- 7.5 Camera
- 6.8 Connectivity
- 6.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.