- Ki Price/Quality Score8.3
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Display quality
- Fast charge
- No water and dust protection
- Selfie camera
- Fingerprint unlock
- Night photos
- 6.7"FHD+87% useful20:9
- 179 g 76.0 mm 163.6 mm 7.7 mm
- SnapD. 730 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 265.041
- 4500 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KGW1 234SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 35%One day
- 53%More than one day
- 5%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 78%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 34%Every six months
- 66%Every two months or less
- It's smartphone is a bomb! Run away from him!
List of problems so far:
1) Discoloration of the display on a dark gray background with low brightness. This is a defect that affects all units of the A71. No exception. It is a hardware defect that has been widely reported since launch. Not even OneUI 2.1 fixed it. Samsung is omitting to try to evade responsibility. All super amoled plus displays have this problem. It is irreversible.
2) Battery that discharges about 50% at night, without any use. WIFI off, mobile data, bluetooth, GPS, Always on display, NFC, vibration, automatic synchronization, all off, and chip removed. No background apps. Nothing solves the problem.
3) Vertical lines in the preview of the main camera. The problem is more evident when charging the phone. Several vertical lines appear flashing in the preview of the camera app, similar to an old TV when it has failed to receive signal.
There are several other problems, but my character limit to describe them is over.Pros
- Camera 2 api level 3
- Gcam support
- Build quality
- Biometric sensor
- Water resistance
- Beware of finishing details
- indraemc2Samsung Galaxy A71Global · 6GB · 128GB · A715F9 months agoIf you didn't need a Flagship feature like Wireless Charging or 100x Zoom with 100MPx Camera ? BUY THIS !
With Snapdragon 730 (or 730G on some countries) and UFS 2.1 internal storage that as fast as your PC SSD, A71 experience on daily usage is very smooth, it is as good as flagship phone 2 years ago like Galaxy S8 or even S9 in some aspect.
For people didn't really need 100x zoom, wireless charging, or gaming in top-of-the-line SOC, don't spend $1000 or more, just save your money and buy a midrange phone like this or cheaper A51.Pros
- Huge Battery (4500 MAh)
- Great display (Super Amoled+ )
- Decent Processor (Snapdragon 730 / 730G)
- Pretty decent camera on daylight
- Smooth interface
- Too much noises in nighttime photos
- Still on 60hz display
- On screen fingerprint is slower than competitor
- Front cam punch hole is too big and distracting
- SkittelserSamsung Galaxy A71Global · 6GB · 128GB · A715F11 months agoGood middle class, nothing more
Overall its a Good Phone, but for the Price there are better Devices.Pros
- Big HDR SuperAmoled Screen
- Very Good Performance (SD 730)
- Good Connection (Wlan, LTE)
- Good Camera at Daylight
- Micro SD and Headphone Jack
- Battery life not as good as expected
- Poor photos in low light, Bad Macro Camera
- Too expensive
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.6 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.6 Camera
- 7.8 Connectivity
- 7.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.