- 6.7"FHD+87% useful20:9
- 179 g 76.0 mm 163.6 mm 7.7 mm
- SnapD. 730 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 265.041
- 4500 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 Bright S5KGW1 234SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 27%One day
- 62%More than one day
- 4%Two days or more
- 4%It comes with a clean operating system
- 85%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 26%Every six months
- 74%Every two months or less
- It's smartphone is a bomb! Run away from him!
List of problems so far:
1) Discoloration of the display on a dark gray background with low brightness. This is a defect that affects all units of the A71. No exception. It is a hardware defect that has been widely reported since launch. Not even OneUI 2.1 fixed it. Samsung is omitting to try to evade responsibility. All super amoled plus displays have this problem. It is irreversible.
2) Battery that discharges about 50% at night, without any use. WIFI off, mobile data, bluetooth, GPS, Always on display, NFC, vibration, automatic synchronization, all off, and chip removed. No background apps. Nothing solves the problem.
3) Vertical lines in the preview of the main camera. The problem is more evident when charging the phone. Several vertical lines appear flashing in the preview of the camera app, similar to an old TV when it has failed to receive signal.
There are several other problems, but my character limit to describe them is over.Positives
- Camera 2 api level 3
- Gcam support
- Build quality
- Biometric sensor
- Water resistance
- Beware of finishing details
- If you didn't need a Flagship feature like Wireless Charging or 100x Zoom with 100MPx Camera ? BUY THIS !
With Snapdragon 730 (or 730G on some countries) and UFS 2.1 internal storage that as fast as your PC SSD, A71 experience on daily usage is very smooth, it is as good as flagship phone 2 years ago like Galaxy S8 or even S9 in some aspect.
For people didn't really need 100x zoom, wireless charging, or gaming in top-of-the-line SOC, don't spend $1000 or more, just save your money and buy a midrange phone like this or cheaper A51.Positives
- Huge Battery (4500 MAh)
- Great display (Super Amoled+ )
- Decent Processor (Snapdragon 730 / 730G)
- Pretty decent camera on daylight
- Smooth interface
- Too much noises in nighttime photos
- Still on 60hz display
- On screen fingerprint is slower than competitor
- Front cam punch hole is too big and distracting
- Good middle class, nothing more
Overall its a Good Phone, but for the Price there are better Devices.Positives
- Big HDR SuperAmoled Screen
- Very Good Performance (SD 730)
- Good Connection (Wlan, LTE)
- Good Camera at Daylight
- Micro SD and Headphone Jack
- Battery life not as good as expected
- Poor photos in low light, Bad Macro Camera
- Too expensive
good phone, quite balanced, perhaps it does not have the best processor for the price, or the best materials, but I think that Samsung sacrifices this to locate a quality panel, quality camera and a very good internal construction, recommended if it is for photography and multimedia, the processor will not fail you 9/10Positives
- Storage and RAM
- Processor (more or less)
- Connectivity (nfc etc)
- AutoIt is powerful and fluid for day-to-day things
The cameras go quite well, the battery is a beauty and it is quite good for multimedia content in general, it is quite good and enjoyable the phone only has a small detail with the front camera that the photos do not come out very well and it is not fully optimized for the applicationsPositives
- Rear camera
- Frontal camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Autodid not regret
I bought it through friends and was pleasantly surprised that this is not a rotten product as before, before that I had experience using the A8 (2018) and Redmi note 7, the old samsa was dulling, but I had enough calmly, I took pictures at that time adequately for me and shot a video too. Unfortunately, it crashed and I had to scoop up and buy a Redmi, I was surprised but not without pitfalls (the proximity sensor did not work, I liked to bask normally so then I started to blunt) Having bought the A71, I finally felt that I was completely satisfied with everything and the camera (I rolled Gkam again in addition) and productivity is the only BUT !!!!! For the same money, I could buy Realme 6 pro, but I personally do not know much about the brand, so I simply did not darePositives
- wrapper with unnecessary functions
- bixby remove
- AutoDecent Korean
I bought it about a month ago for 24k Now the fashion for Chinese phones has gone, but in terms of characteristics it may well compete (considering that this is Samsung) the processor is completely enough for work and games Cameras even a little surprised, I usually do not see marketing MEGAPEXILES because in the usual mode, it shoots at 16MP, and the autonomy is enough for a day and a half The camera has a wide range and good AI, the picture is pleasing to the eye, at night the situation is "normal" to whom the nightlight from the samsa does not like you can roll Gcam, the night mode works perfectly there Additional modules are surprisingly used , though the macromodule in very rare cases Sebyashka is just good The design is a purely subjective thing, I just like it Bottom line: for the money that I bought it an excellent option (in mts, I don't really like all sorts of left-wing sites and Alik, I think you will understand)Positives
- Third-party shnya from samsa
- Software in general
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 7.6 Performance & Hardware
- 7.8 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 7.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.