Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 9%Less than half day
- 27%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 9%More than one day
- 18%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 64%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 36%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 10%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 10%Every two months or less
- k801130r810611Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017)Global · 2GB · 16GB · J330F DSNot worth to buy!
this phone is not worth to buy, after using it for three month.. the phone suddenly restart by no reason.. the network.. i'm using 2 sim card.. the network all of sudden showing 1 network signal and data roaming disappear .. i need to restart my phone to get 2 sim roaming again.. i didn't install any games beside some apps that i use such as network provider apps whatsapp, billing app such as syabas, tnb, and a few online shopping apps... this phone is ridiculous..my xiaomi redmi 4x doesn't experience this problem as long as i'm using it . really regret buying this phone.Positives
- front camera with flash
- sudden showing 1 network signal and data roaming disappear
- restarting suddenly
- doesn't have fingerprint sensor
- display in bright sun light
- batrescutforthjSamsung Galaxy J3 (2017)Global · 2GB · 16GB · J330F DSAutoUltra Low Range Phone
At the time of charging it takes a lot (more than other phones charge) and at the time of using it it downloads quickly, and the system together with the pre-installed applications consumes a lot of space.Positives
- The camera
- Android version
- A poor ram
- Storage too poor
- AutoExcellent low end dad.
In power I did not stand out but I was not so slow, the camera is improvable, it is resistant and finally it was my companion of thousands of battles in 2 years until on August 5 of this year an anonymous person decided to separate me from my second best phone .Positives
- Performance and battery
- Ivan_TurginskySamsung Galaxy J3 (2017)Global · 2GB · 16GB · J330F DS
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.3 Design & Materials
- 4.5 Performance & Hardware
- 3.9 Camera
- 5.8 Connectivity
- 3.3 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.