Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 8%Less than a day
- 73%One day
- 19%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 12%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 8%Once a year
- 52%Every six months
- 36%Every two months or less
- Good phone for a cheap price.
Have been using this for almost a year, so far, it's smooth, just don't open apps simultaneously. Been running some games (Honkai Impact 3) which required a minimum of 2GB of RAM, but I'm playing it with only 400+mb (optimized settings) Already tested with Minecraft PE, works well.Positives
- Can play videos in 1080p (haven't tried to play 4k videos)
- Updates are available every 2 months
- Current OS version is on Android 9
- Using their own UI (Samsung One UI)
- Overall great phone for everyday use.
- Expandable up to 128 (or 512) GB of MicroSD
- Internal Storage of 16 will make this phone very limited to use.
- Comes with preinstalled apps (just disable it)
- Constantly restarting apps even it was closed
- Need constant reset within 2 month to run smoothly
- AutoZero recommended
At the beginning, it seems to be an excellent purchase, which is decreasing with the days, it locks a lot, absolutely everything, you cannot answer calls, you cannot restart the first attempt, it takes to deploy the keyboard, much more to open the camera , I have had lower-priced phones, in relation to this and nothing is locked, as in the case of the grand prime or GrandPrime +. Bad acquisition, the only advantage it has is the battery which I consider acceptable.Positives
- AutoIf you can, look for something a little better.
The phone is not so bad, but I feel that some things are still to be fixed, if you can keep Android 8.1 stay, since, I was doing pretty well, I updated it to Pie and I feel like it is not going fluid like before, besides the games, cod mobile was going to me about 40 or 45 now one 30 and 35. Pubg Lite and it was going to 60 now at 30 They are things, but they are visible and can be a bit annoying. In short, the cell phone is medium does not have many good things, but it has some with which the reward ...Positives
- 6 "screen
- Samsung layer (customization)
- The power
I bought it WAITING FOR A DECENT PHONE (I DIDN'T HAVE BIG EXPECTATIONS UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS A MEDIUM / LOW RANGE PHONE) BUT I EXCEED WITH A LOT OF MY EXPECTATIONS ... FOR BAD !!! AT THE BEGINNING I WAS MORE OR LESS BUT, AFTER A PAIR OF UPDATES IT BECAME A BAD OPTION !!! IT IS WORKED AT EVERY RATE ... IF I AM USING ANY APPLICATION (WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, OR BROWSER AND RECEIVE A CALL IT IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER) THE APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED ONLY ... TO TURN OFF OR RESTART THE PHONE I HAVE TO MAKE A LOT TO DO TO PERFORM THE REQUESTED OPERATION ... PESIMO PESIMO PESIMO PESIMO ... IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY A CELLULAR NOOOOO THINK OF SAMSUNG J4 PLUS ... PESIMO PESIMO PESIMO PESIMO !!!Positives
- Buy another phone other than Samsung j4 plus
- jonathan-david-jaramillo-lopez-5d48ea52b18e6Samsung Galaxy J4+Global · 2GB · 32GBAutoIt is a good mobile, but they needed to improve
It is nice and everything, but pity that the cute is of no use, the screen is nice, but it is not full hd, something that bothers, having no fingerprint reader, also annoying, the battery is good, the camera too (except at night), the bad thing is the Ram and the processor, it is good for simple apps, but after a while it warms up and is lent, and with large games it is not recommended, finally, nice, but little.Positives
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.1 Design & Materials
- 4.8 Performance & Hardware
- 5.1 Camera
- 5.6 Connectivity
- 5.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.