Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 17%Less than a day
- 66%One day
- 14%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 9%It comes with a clean operating system
- 77%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 9%Once a year
- 45%Every six months
- 36%Every two months or less
- Good phone for a cheap price.
Have been using this for almost a year, so far, it's smooth, just don't open apps simultaneously. Been running some games (Honkai Impact 3) which required a minimum of 2GB of RAM, but I'm playing it with only 400+mb (optimized settings) Already tested with Minecraft PE, works well.Positives
- Can play videos in 1080p (haven't tried to play 4k videos)
- Updates are available every 2 months
- Current OS version is on Android 9
- Using their own UI (Samsung One UI)
- Overall great phone for everyday use.
- Expandable up to 128 (or 512) GB of MicroSD
- Internal Storage of 16 will make this phone very limited to use.
- Comes with preinstalled apps (just disable it)
- Constantly restarting apps even it was closed
- Need constant reset within 2 month to run smoothly
- AutoIt is good but not recommended
Its battery when you buy it lasts 2 days or a little longer, and when you have been using it for 1 and a half years the battery lasts a day or a little less. It is slow, it responds slowly, it is tricky and it is not good for playing demanding gamesPositives
- Your screen
- Good day camera
- Powerful flashlight
- Your battery
- Screen morroring missing
- It goes slow
- Plastic cap
- Marked fingers
- AutoIf you want to buy it, make it only for users with basic use, social networks and basic games, little else.
The equipment has a plastic design ok, the screen is decent, the audio is ok although sometimes I feel that I lack a little more high volume, the cameras during the day behave obviously at night there is no use taking pictures and what Recording itself, because the result is not a good thing, the performance leaves much to be desired, it is only decent if you use social networks and use simple games, because if you try to play demanding titles like PUGB Mobile, it will be impossible for me, I checked it, the storage is well where this device fits because it is a low range and in that there is no doubt, the software is well within what fits, the battery lasts from 5 and a half hours minimum, maximum has lasted 7 and a half hours, the mobile heats up more or less.Positives
- Two Sim cards
- Micro Sd magnification
- Tactile response
- Plastic design
- Non-removable battery
- lucio-mansilla-5e5321c3b952bSamsung Galaxy J4+Global · 2GB · 16GB · J415F
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.8 Design & Materials
- 4.4 Performance & Hardware
- 4.6 Camera
- 5.2 Connectivity
- 5.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.