- 6.7"FHD+89% useful19.5:9
- 186 g 75.6 mm 162.5 mm 8.1 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 452.004
- 4500 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX586 Exmor RS 23SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 56%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 89%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 41%Every six months
- 59%Every two months or less
- ForgottenExplorerSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · G770FFWell optimised, close to flagship level phone for midrage price.
Very well optimised phone, compared to majority of other android devices, maybe its part of snapdragon 855 chip set, that finally europeans can get in samsung phones instead of that weakling exynos.... Got 8gb ram 128gb storage version, black color, very solid and premium look. Runs games on top specs with no problem, but if heavy gaming on those hdr and 60fps ultra settings (fortnite/pubg/cod) mobile get hot in few hours, but nothing extreme like xiaomi and other chinese crap :)
never had fast charging phone before, but diference from my old samsung s4 is major....
Too bad no stereo speakers, 1 is pretty bad, even tho its loud, but i constantly cover it when using daily internet, so sound is not that good, im using my ear buds + or no sound at all :) Battery holds 8 10 hours in my heavy usage, 2 3 hours of heavy gaming and various apps like insta/fb/reddit/chrome. If used average or low, can hold 12h+ easy. Overall great phone for its price bought 2020 summer 480 euros, Lithuania.Pros
- Great optimization for android phone
- Big, bright, vivid screen
- Premium design
- From 20% to 90 95% charge in around 1h or less
- Snapdragon chip set on samsung phone in europe
- Just 1 bottom speaker, makes sound pretty average
- Speaker is often blocked by my hand in daily usage
- Battery is ok, but 5500-6000 mah would be perfect
- When using camera stabilization, quality is lower
- Very Good Smartphone
You get a very good smartphone for the price, it has few premium features, but it also has few weaknesses.Pros
- 6.7 inch Super Amoled Screen (HDR)
- Nice design without notch
- Extremely fast performance (SD 855, UFS 3.0)
- Very good camera and video recordings (IMX586+OIS)
- Good battery life....
- But too high standby consumption
- No IP Rating
- No Telephoto
- marcellosantiagoSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFAutoBest cost-benefit Samsung in 2020
For 1960 Reais could not have bought better. If it were IP68 and carried wireless it would be perfect! It runs smooth all the time and heats very little. Screen, battery and cameras do everything I need. I see no reason to spend beyond ...Pros
- Battery / charge
- Wireless charge
- rogerioisaias833Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFAutoExcellent value for money as a whole.
If compared to other devices of the same value, (PS: speaking of Brazil) we have a device with an extremely powerful chip, it will leave nothing to be desired in terms of performance, both in daily use and in heavy games. and / or emulators. The screen is a wonderful amoled, very bright glare that does not prevent use even directly against the sun, cameras that sin a little on the set, instead of the macro camera I believe it would be better if there was a telephoto in place. Extremely good battery, well supplies my daily use for the intensity I use (about 7% of battery spent per hour on YouTube, the app I use the most), for people with lighter use in the day, spend more than 24 hours out quietly. Fast loading is also phenomenal! In my opinion, details that can bother some users are: the lack of an IP certification, input for P2 headset and stereo speaker. If you don't mind these points, I suggest buying without fear!Pros
- Processor (Snapdragon 855)
- Lack of IP certification
- Macro camera
- P2 input missing
- AutoVery good team
The Galaxy S10 Lite has a screen of exceptional quality, good cameras in general and a considerable battery capacity, the aspect that stands out the most of the device is its processor since being from Qualcomm and not from Samsung, good performance and a fluid handling in daily use, in addition to that, it has a super fast charge of 45W. In general, it has good specifications, however, it could improve in night photography and the absence of the 3.5mm jack is something to consider but in general it is a well-equipped cell phone that does not disappoint.Pros
- Storage and memory
- Super fast charging
- Headphone jack missing
- Night photographs
- Entusiasta-SinceroSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFAutoGood for the price, with gross flaws!
The S10 Lite is a great device, you will not experience difficulties during the day to day tasks that do not demand much. Now, running a heavier game or app for a long time causes the device to heat up more than desirable (49-51 °) mainly due to its plastic construction! Great battery and charging, although it has small chokes after unplugging for heavier apps. Cameras are not spectacular, after sunset they are at an intermediate level. Something exceptional is its stabilization in the rear and HDR in the front, otherwise, it takes a beating of newer devices in that same range. Unfortunately, I had the dreaded problem of the green screen, I still haven't taken it to the concert, I hope Samsung will find a way!Pros
- Battery life
- Fast loading
- Fluid performance
- Sound outputs are poor
- Cheap construction
- Green screen...
- Night photos and videos
- vitoralexsanderSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FF
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 8.1 Performance & Hardware
- 8.3 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 7.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.