- 6.7"FHD+89% useful19.5:9
- 186 g 75.6 mm 162.5 mm 8.1 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 452.004
- 4500 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX586 Exmor RS 23SELF 32 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q Android 10
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 36%One day
- 50%More than one day
- 14%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 86%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 14%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 46%Every six months
- 54%Every two months or less
- ForgottenExplorerSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 8GB · 128GB · G770FFWell optimised, close to flagship level phone for midrage price.
Very well optimised phone, compared to majority of other android devices, maybe its part of snapdragon 855 chip set, that finally europeans can get in samsung phones instead of that weakling exynos.... Got 8gb ram 128gb storage version, black color, very solid and premium look. Runs games on top specs with no problem, but if heavy gaming on those hdr and 60fps ultra settings (fortnite/pubg/cod) mobile get hot in few hours, but nothing extreme like xiaomi and other chinese crap :)
never had fast charging phone before, but diference from my old samsung s4 is major....
Too bad no stereo speakers, 1 is pretty bad, even tho its loud, but i constantly cover it when using daily internet, so sound is not that good, im using my ear buds + or no sound at all :) Battery holds 8 10 hours in my heavy usage, 2 3 hours of heavy gaming and various apps like insta/fb/reddit/chrome. If used average or low, can hold 12h+ easy. Overall great phone for its price bought 2020 summer 480 euros, Lithuania.Positives
- Great optimization for android phone
- Big, bright, vivid screen
- Premium design
- From 20% to 90 95% charge in around 1h or less
- Snapdragon chip set on samsung phone in europe
- Just 1 bottom speaker, makes sound pretty average
- Speaker is often blocked by my hand in daily usage
- Battery is ok, but 5500-6000 mah would be perfect
- When using camera stabilization, quality is lower
- Very Good Smartphone
You get a very good smartphone for the price, it has few premium features, but it also has few weaknesses.Positives
- 6.7 inch Super Amoled Screen (HDR)
- Nice design without notch
- Extremely fast performance (SD 855, UFS 3.0)
- Very good camera and video recordings (IMX586+OIS)
- Good battery life....
- But too high standby consumption
- No IP Rating
- No Telephoto
- Entusiasta-SinceroSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFAutoGood for the price, with gross flaws!
The S10 Lite is a great device, you will not experience difficulties during the day to day tasks that do not demand much. Now, running a heavier game or app for a long time causes the device to heat up more than desirable (49-51 °) mainly due to its plastic construction! Great battery and charging, although it has small chokes after unplugging for heavier apps. Cameras are not spectacular, after sunset they are at an intermediate level. Something exceptional is its stabilization in the rear and HDR in the front, otherwise, it takes a beating of newer devices in that same range. Unfortunately, I had the dreaded problem of the green screen, I still haven't taken it to the concert, I hope Samsung will find a way!Positives
- Battery life
- Fast loading
- Fluid performance
- Sound outputs are poor
- Cheap construction
- Green screen...
- Night photos and videos
- vitoralexsanderSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FF
- juliano.mac.advSamsung Galaxy S10 LiteGlobal · 6GB · 128GB · G770FFAutogreat
I traded my oneplus 6 for it and I do not regret it, tel amaior, better for games and multimedia, monster processor better than S10 and S10 plus (brazil), better until you notice 10 (brazil), for a more affordable price. best value for samsung today, you can buy without fearPositives
- beautiful canvas and great size
- rear and set and gorgeous cameras
- excellent processor
- UFS 3.0 memory
- metal side
- rear could be glass
- could have wireless charger
- without IP67 or IP68
- AutoExcellent alternative from Samsung, and with Snapdragon!
Here, the Snapdragon makes the difference. A very balanced terminal, which loses several characteristics compared to its brothers ... but in the main it does not disappoint .... Recommended for anyone who wants a large, powerful phone and who does not mind extra additions such as IP certification or curved screen. .. since this is a high-end phone but it is not premium.Positives
- Aggregates (ip certification, etc)
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.9 Design & Materials
- 8.2 Performance & Hardware
- 8.5 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 7.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.