Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 20%Less than half day
- 37%Less than a day
- 23%One day
- 20%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 53%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 43%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 31%Once a year
- 38%Every six months
- 15%Every two months or less
- It's a nice phone for a low budget.
Overall it works good for daily use but when it comes to gaming it lacks the power and over heats. and about the camera , it takes some good pictures and it's only 13MP. and about the display glass; it breaks easily when you drop it from 2 meters height, i had to replace it three times.Pros
- good phone for a low budget
- one day battery life
- it was good in its glory days
- not a gaming phone
- it over heats too quickly
- easily breakable display glass
- low ram and storage capacity
- Useless GPS. Bloated with apps. Uses NAND memory. ROOT to get best xperience.
SONY ARE NEVER UPDATING THIS PHONE TO OREO. BUY A DIFFERENT PHONE
Stuffed with bloatware. Over 1GB of bloatware. It is also a NAND based device so needs root + a specific system app uninstaller from the play store to get rid of the bloat.
The GPS is useless unless out in the open. Forget about it working in a vehicle. Passivated car windows contain metal particles and the XA hasn't a hope of getting satellite lock. I got a bluetooth gps for the car in the end.
Aside from that the WIFI IS OK EXCEPT WHEN BLUETOOTH IS ON. Wifi speed drops from ~50 mb/s to ~3 mb/s with bluetooth on. Awful. Truly awful. Many other models and manufacturers have this same issue.
The phone is more responsive once rooted and the bloatware is removed. The camera is so-so. I am mainly interested in app responsiveness so happy with that.
Avoid this phone if you need GPS and need good screen visibility in sunlight.
Otherwise no one is going to steal this phone for its features.Pros
- responsive once bloatware removed
- sharp screen
- heavy enough to not slip out of hand
- Where is OREO? Oh it's never going to happen? Bye
- BAD. BAD. BAD GPS. Get an external GPS
- poor screen visibility in sunlight
- AWFUL WIFI speed with bluetooth on
- loaded with 1GB+ bloatware
- uses NAND storage
- NO OREO updates
- I want a new phone
The price for this phone drops like hell.
Battery is terrible, a bit better while using stamina but you can't see the screen under the sun lol.
few games aren't compatible, lots of old gameloft games are not compatible too, Some are, but hard to find and full of virus. Oh and btw, you can't play FF XV pocket edition here, it is not supported.
The available storage is apprx 10.4gb, nearly half of which is used for the system only, so expect to use it with 1-2 gb left after installing essential apps for your daily dose of entertainments.Pros
- Nice design, though I think the black "ring" around the screen doesn't match with the overall color
- It support dual sim cards
- The back of the phone is easily scratched
- soheilalnjdaslSony Xperia XAGlobal · 2GB · 16GB · Dual SIM5 years ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- 3.3 Design & Materials
- 3.7 Performance & Hardware
- 4.3 Camera
- 5.9 Connectivity
- 2.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.