- 5"LCD IPSHD16:9
- 143 g 67.0 mm 145.0 mm 8.0 mm
- Helio P20 Octa-Core 3 GB RAM 32 GB
- v? 76.548
- 2300 mAh
- 1 23 Mpx · ƒ/2.0 IMX300 Exmor RS SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 8.0 Oreo Android 8.0 Oreo
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 21%Less than half day
- 24%Less than a day
- 24%One day
- 31%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 3%It comes with a clean operating system
- 62%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 34%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 26%Once a year
- 37%Every six months
- 33%Every two months or less
- daguiarmxSony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G31123 years agoAn excellent compact and overall experience on the cheap
The phone is very easy to handle in one hand. The back camera is very reliable in every situation, video is digitally stabilized and very nice. The front camera is of high quality and even has autofocus. Conectivity is good. The display is very good, colours, contrast, the min bright is too high. I did had some minor problems with the touch. No fingerprint scanner. Overall is a grear option on the cheap.Pros
- Excellent overall camera
- Video is very smooth even when walking
- Compact form factor
- Battery last a day
- Screen is too bright for bed use
- Build quality is not perfect
- bbannerman31Sony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G3116 Dual4 years agoThis is bad product and the repair service is even worse.
This is bad product and the repair service is even worse. I purchased the phone in October 2017. After only 2 months the touch screen was very unresponsive. Eventually it was completely unresponsive down the right hand side and I couldn't pull down the notifications menu. I returned it to the place of purchase who sent it for repair. I received no information on the progress of the repair and it was taking so long the retailer called the repairer to check the status. They were told the parts were on order and it would be a MINIMUM 5 week repair period. 5 weeks! For a phone. What was I supposed to do in the meantime?
But you don't even need to take my word for it. Google "Sony Xperia XAI touch screen not working, unresponsive right hand side" and you'll see plenty of people with the same problem. Same problem with the phone, same 6 week repair period.
- meteetemmeteSony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G31124 years agoNice Bayreuth phone
Nice battery performans. A bir long charging time 0-100 about 2 hours. Bad touching sense of screen. Menu buttons are small. Not good performans camera except some manuel adjust. Good sound in phone call but not good not bad in handsfree. Radio nice.Pros
- Stand-by length
- Charging time
- Hands free sound
- Display touch sense
- pabliyog14Sony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G3116 Dual5 months ago
- carlos-montana-5dcb165f56fbbSony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G3116 Dual10 months ago
- boludecesno96Sony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G3116 Dual2 years agoAutoNice phone but with screen failures
After almost 3 or 4 months as other users say I stop working the screen at all edges. It is so annoying that it ruins the whole experience of using this phone. I do not recommend it at all ... It has not a year and is in perfect condition and I will have to change my phone. A disaster.Pros
- Low sound.
- Little shine
- It has no front flash
- It has no trace
- diegomendez29_Sony Xperia XA1International · 3GB · 32GB · G3116 Dual2 years ago
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 5 months ago
- 4.1 Design & Materials
- 4.6 Performance & Hardware
- 5.7 Camera
- 5.4 Connectivity
- 2.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.