Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 5%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 43%More than one day
- 19%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 81%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 19%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 10%Once a year
- 40%Every six months
- 50%Every two months or less
- azimakbar77Sony Xperia XZ1 CompactInternational · 4GB · 32GB · G84415 months agoSupermini smartphone
Extremely small phone for 2020 standard. Stereo speaker, stabilised 1080p video recording. Excellent sound from 3.5mm jack and Bluetooth audio. Good battery lifePros
- Good battery life
- Stabilised 1080p video
- Stereo speaker
- Selfie camera
- dkwiatki1Sony Xperia XZ1 CompactInternational · 4GB · 32GB1 year ago
- SchadenSony Xperia XZ1 CompactInternational · 4GB · 32GB2 years agobest compact phone
this device has the perfect size for one-hand use and to fit in pocket.
Personally I love the "brick" shape (no rounded edge).
For me the fingerprint sensor on the right is more comfortable than rear or front position but i know this it's absolutely subjective.
I mostly take photo in manual mode without flash using sony's powerful software, and i find very useful the selfie switch between 80° and wide angle (120°).
Often i leave a lot of apps in background it can hold all my multitasking without any problem.
ps this model is less hot than its predecessor (z5c).
For me the only real big problems is with uninstallable default apps, but fortunately i can easily install other apps on microSD.Pros
- camera software
- fingerprint precise and fast
- notification led (rgb customizable)
- selfie super wide mode
- display could be oled instead of lcd
- battery cold be bigger
- preinstalled apps (uninstallable)
- andymol16Sony Xperia XZ1 CompactInternational · 4GB · 32GB2 years ago
- val22.mocanuSony Xperia XZ1 CompactInternational · 4GB · 32GB2 years agoEasily use it with one hand which ia rare in our days.
Battery lire is awsome. In the first week IT was mediocre but after that the AI boosted the battery. If stamina mode îs turned on will lady for 3 days.
Full phone charge ia 1,5h
Screen has enought pixels for everyday use.
Sunlight visibility îs great. Blacks are very Deep.
Sound is great for with dual speakers. Earpiece îs not so loud but bottom one îs.
Performance îs great. Instals everything in an instant. Never locked since first bought 3 months ago.
Does not heat-up when playing/charging
Camera îs pretty good. More for filming than stills. Eis And not ois...
Finger print very well placed.
Construction îs excelent. Not sleperry. I doar not use a case.
One con screen gets scraced for no reason And very fast.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.8 Design & Materials
- 7.0 Performance & Hardware
- 5.5 Camera
- 7.4 Connectivity
- 3.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.