Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 11%Less than half day
- 36%Less than a day
- 29%One day
- 25%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 36%It comes with a clean operating system
- 54%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 18%Once a year
- 36%Every six months
- 9%Every two months or less
- A brick.
Try updating it and good luck with the high chance of it getting bricked. Nothing will save it when that happens. It won't turn on at all. Not even to fix it with a PC. My guess for the reason this happened was because updating the OS causes a lot of heat to be generated, heat that the parts (Ulefone buys that don't properly pass inspection) simply won't be able to handle.
If you're going to buy from a Chinese brand, make sure you know which ones are trustworthy. Ulefone is not one of them. If you want reliable, go for Xiaomi, Huawei, OnePlus, or any other good Chinese brands.Positives
- The top and side bezels, I suppose.
- The clean OS
- Sub par performance
- Camera is on par with $20 phone cameras.
- The obvious bricking problem
- The smartphone is good enough for everyday use
I really like the smartphone as I have used it for a while. The hardware is not too bad but sadly it has fake duel camera and the front camera is not good as it died in a year and it is not clear when taking images using the front camera. The speaker is ok but overtime, one of the duel speaker died. The phone is not scratch resistant but it is drop resistant. It is a good enough smartphone for everyday use. Overall, it is a good phone for someone who just needs the basic specs in a smartphone.Positives
- Loud Sound
- Drop Resistant
- Huge Battery
- Good Images Can Be Taken Using The Back Camera
- Fake Duel Camera
- Not Scratch Resistant
- Front Camera Died Over Time
- Duel Speaker Not Working Over Time
- Very comfortable, light and well-built! A very affordable device with a good camera!
Very good screen body ratio! Beatiful design everything i need in a very good way! Very fast accurate fingerprint reader.Positives
- Stock Rom
- Speakers not loud
- Maybe battery could last longer
- Defective flickering screen. Stops regularly !
In comparisons you give it a rating of 9.5 out of 10. This wrong. The phone;s specifications are good but the real phone is bad. The screen is flickering. It often stops and gets stack to a ULEFONE screen.
- A blue beauty
A beautiful phone with sturdy grip ,bezel-less , imoressive design. A good choice for its money only if the video analysis were higher but its something that doesnt bother that much.Positives
- Selfie camera
- Little thick for its size
- Good for the intended use.
Specifically bought this Ulefone mix as a back up phone. Mostly use it for Spotify, YouTube, Web browsing, FB. The most surprising feature is actually the screen. Extremely bright screen, with good contrast and colours. HD resolution is all I need. Even FHD screen felt over kill on 5.5 inch screen. 54gb usable built in memory is a bonus.
Never, ever buy this for its camera.
The positve ; one of the most good looking phone that I ever have.
Button on left side, perfect for left hander like me. Maybe the designer is a left hander toPositives
- Loud volume on earphone and Bluetooth headset
- Excellent HD screen.
- Fast front finger print sensor
- Acceptable battery life for 3300mAh
- Excellent Bluetooth range, stability
- Light weight for 5.5" Screen
- Speaker volume just adequate
- Worst camera ever especially front
- Fake bokeh and 2nd back camera.
- AutoFor the price responsiveness of the phone and functional on everything.
I have this smartphone for one and a half and everything still works very well, its main fault the battery that runs out in half a day if youtube etccc games ...... Its second flaw when a call is very low to listening even to the maximum I have to install a small software mediatek on playstore that can enhance the different sounds of the speakers in the hardware menu.To open menu engineer on keyboard * # * # 3646633 # * # * otherwise it fell many times with its original shell no broken screen or cracked.To finish the original charger burned and yes I opened on the circuit a component was black it must be for that we find the complete circuit of the charger on the internet to replace. So beware of the original charger me it did not cut the load and overheating.Positives
- responsiveness of the phone
- 64g memory capacity
- No overlay
- listening in conversation too low the sound
- battery a half day
- overheat charger i wrote to ulefone no re
- AutoA MOVILACO HIPER CHEAP IS THE BEST THING WE WILL BUY IT Q DO NOT REPENT
DESIGN COMODISIMOCAMARA LIKE THAT OF A MOBILE DE800 EUROS BATTERY OVERLOOK AS THE Q STORAGE CAPACITY IS VERY GOOD THE READER OF FOOTPRINTS AND IS VERY QUICK IN DOWNLOADS WE GO AT THAT PRICE THIS TOO UNDER INCREDIBLEPositives
- REFRIGERATOR IN SOME VERY DEMANDING GAMES IT WARMS A LITTLE BIT
- AutoFast failure and the battery does not last 7 hours
Light and for sure first fall and I already have the screen cracked, the battery lasts very little, the photos are not bad, the selfie camera no longer works for me. When playing demanding games for the phone, it gets a lot stuck and I skip the application does not respond and closes. A few days after I had already turned him on and I did not recognize the touch of the screen .. My personal experience is that it is not worth the purchase at all .. I have thrown 100 euros in the trash. The anchor of the magazine has a very specific position.Positives
- The fingerprint reader
- Capacity, 64 GB
- The selfie camera
- The screen had to be more resistant
- Much better performance on paper than in person
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.0 Design & Materials
- 4.9 Performance & Hardware
- 6.5 Camera
- 4.2 Connectivity
- 5.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.