Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 17%One day
- 33%More than one day
- 50%Two days or more
- 33%It comes with a clean operating system
- 61%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 13%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 25%Every two months or less
- Great disappointment - one of the worst phones I have had
I was expecting a durable phone with good sensors and connectivity, but I got a very bad phone with a lot of issues:
- even though the battery is big, the SW is not optimized so it can work only for 27-28 hours. I was expecting at least 48 hours.
- The bluetooth connection is not stable, it doesn't connect to my headphone automatically, I have to turn bluetooth off and then on and then it will connect.
- Android Auto doesn't detect the phone
- The GPS reception is very weak. Where my phone can only see 5-6 satellites, a Samsung A5 can see 18!
- The processor is extremely slow! When I start an app it can take 2-3 second till the you can see the UI popping up.
- The 'power on' button sometimes doesn't respond, I can't lock the phone with it, I need to reboot by hard reset (fortunately that works).
- The ringer volume sometimes gets to silent mode, even though the volume level indicates that it is not silent. Phone needs to be rebooted to have it fixed.
Don't buy it!Positives
- Display is OK
- Sound is quite good via headphones
- Fingerprint sensor is responsive
- photo is relatively OK
- stock Android
- battery life
- bluetooth connectivity
- Need to be rebooted to fix volume level
- Need to be rebooted to fix power button
- Extremely slow processor
- AutoCheap and fair!
It really is a cheap smartphone and acts is presents itself as such. Body in plastic, very thick and very heavy, sound quite basic, cameras much lower. But his proposal is a device that has good autonomy, despite being a device with 4g of RAM can not be fooled, it uses a processed MTk 6050t that yes, attends daily tasks but is only an intermediary input.Positives
- Fast load
- Internal storage
- AutoIt is a good cell phone for its price but after a month of using it the battery that lasted two days to an hour lasts only one day and hangs up
It is a good design and with a big weight but you get used to it, the battery was good at the beginning but after a month it started to fail even one day with an intensive use sometimes, the applications sometimes hang and close themselves. The camera is not the best of all but at least takes photos.Positives
- good power
- the camera
- the weight
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.4 Design & Materials
- 4.9 Performance & Hardware
- 4.0 Camera
- 4.4 Connectivity
- 8.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.