- 6.3"FHD+83% useful19:9
- 203 g 75.9 mm 156.0 mm 8.2 mm
- Helio P23 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 32 GB
- v? 82.550
- 4150 mAh
- 1 16 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX398 Exmor RS 23SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P Android 9.0 Pie
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 1%Less than half day
- 7%Less than a day
- 35%One day
- 52%More than one day
- 5%Two days or more
- 47%It comes with a clean operating system
- 50%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 4%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 4%Once a year
- 34%Every six months
- 56%Every two months or less
- Wonderful phone in this budget
I bought this phone two month ago . At first , its design was good . according to antutu benchmark , I think this phone isnt for gaming . umidigi doesnt send a useful update for this and still they doesnt send me android 10 . A5 Pro camera is very slow when you open application just like old phones . It has awesome daytime photos, though. on the other hand it has teribble nighttime photos I hope they fix camera application in next updates . It has die-hard battery but its li-ion not li-polymer . at all its comfortablePositives
- daytime photos
- daytime photos
- nighttime photos
- CPU isnt snapderagon
- no warranty
- Pretty good for a "budget phone"
This is a review for those of you who are downgrading to this budget phone from an expensive one. I have been using this as my main phone device for 3 months. Just a heads up, I have NOT updated my phone t
- Camera is very glitchy, and quality of photos are not great. Wide angle option is a plus.
- Gaming on this phone is not good. Developer options were manually adjusted for a smoother/ faster performance, but gaming experience is still bad.
- Overheats too fast during heavy usage.
- Phone lags sometimes when switching between two tasks. I recommend turning off phone animations if you want your phone to act fast.
- Screen brightness is too bright for night time usage, but average when out in the sunlight.
- Connectivity is fast when switching from wifi to mobile data, however this phone does not pick up some bluetooth devices
Personal rating for price: 10
Personal rating overall against better phones: 6
I might buy a second A5 ProPositives
- Battery life
- Dual SIM
- Expandable storage
- Fast phone
- No fast charge
- Laggy camera
- No split-screen
- Bad for gaming
- I purchased 2 of these phones in June 2019 and they are both faulty and very glitchy.
DON'T BUY THIS PHONE,It's trouble in a box. I bought 2 of these phones in july 2019 and have had nothing but trouble since. Dual Sims don't work,the phone screen goes black and locks up when making or receiving a call and will remain blocked until the call is ended by the person you call. Even after 2 factory resets nothing has improved. A waste of moneyNegatives
- Unreliable, glitchy
- Best Value king smartphone i had used.
I love the design because of the premium curve glass both front and back.l Iike the waterdrop display .When it comes to battery,it last a day.And very smooth performance while playing PUBG/ML.
Overall. best entry level for this year.Positives
- Excellent battery
- Good Camera
- Premium design
- Waterdrop display
- Full HD+LTPS
- Earpiece volume is poor
- Airplane mode not working at all still receiving call when the airplane mode is activated
Airplane mode not working
Sounds quality during call very lowPositives
- Screen big
- Communication sounds not at the best
- Airplane mode not working
- Screen touch not always working
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 7.4 Design & Materials
- 6.5 Performance & Hardware
- 7.6 Camera
- 7.9 Connectivity
- 6.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.