- 6.3"FHD+83% useful19:9
- 203 g 75.9 mm 156.0 mm 8.2 mm
- Helio P23 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 32 GB
- v8 102.000
- 4150 mAh
- 1 16 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX398 Exmor RS 23SELF 16 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 9.0 P Android 9.0 Pie
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 2%Less than half day
- 10%Less than a day
- 33%One day
- 49%More than one day
- 6%Two days or more
- 42%It comes with a clean operating system
- 52%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 6%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 42%Every six months
- 45%Every two months or less
- Waste of money, brokedown after 8 months.
Cheating is Umidigi business strategy.
I bought that Umidigi A5 Pro last August on Aliexpress. It was defective and last only eight month.
In accordance with declared one year guaranree I made warranty claim but they avoided responsibility.
Buying Umidigy cell phone is waste of money.
Communication with Umidigy is waste of time.
I only wonder why Aliexpress provide platform to such cheaters.
- Okay for 100€, but.... the sound ant battery is shite
Earpiece speaker is pure shit, too quiet. Daylight camera passable, but night photos are crap. Battery is pretty shit too, less than a day if you do a lot of facebook with it, even if it's only on standby with internet ON battery will drain to 15% in one day even if you don't use it at all. Looks nice, feels like quality, below average screen touch response, sometimes have to tap twice, and sometimes if i lay it down flat upper part of the screen dont work on touch at all until i lift it up, also a bit heavy, and doesn't seem fast at all in terms of cpu & ram, its a bit on the slow side ... but for 100$, i can't complain. It serves my needs just fine.
- Cheap and reliable
Very high quality screen with a dependable performance for day to day usage. Rear cameras are serviceable, battery last more than one day and it has global band supportmPros
- Really nice screen
- Sturdy and quality built
- Big battery
- Ultra wide camera is nice to have
- Stock android rom
- Micro Usb
- Bad low light performance with any camera
- No video EIS
- Disappointing Product, Cheap material and Mediocre camera
This phone has a very terrible camera that is not optimized at all, people claim it has a good sensor but from my many months of use, I realized only an expert in photography can enjoy using this camera, for me the camera is just annoyingly bad. The material used in making this phone is noticeably cheap.Pros
- Micro USB
- Throttling performance
- Cheap build
- Terrible speakers
I have it in July 2019
Nice phone for this budget
For few days use, I found that
1. Took 2 hours for charging time from 35%
2. Back camera pretty good for 120° angle sensor
3. Back camera hard to focused, need little time to object to be focused
4. Back camera cannot take picture for object below 10 cm, would be blur but its ok
5. Selfie also hard to focus
6. Night shot not expected much but ok
Above comment when I just bought it and now already 10 months I have use itPros
- Lil bit heavy
- Camera focus
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.6 Design & Materials
- 5.9 Performance & Hardware
- 7.2 Camera
- 7.4 Connectivity
- 5.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.