Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 5%Less than a day
- 18%One day
- 45%More than one day
- 32%Two days or more
- 62%It comes with a clean operating system
- 33%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 5%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 5%Once a year
- 35%Every six months
- 45%Every two months or less
The Umidigi F2 is by far the worst Android phone I've ever had. Endless problems, battery is poor considering its size, gets incredibly hot when charging. Sound issues in videos, camera if you can call it that is just horrendous, pixelating at every opportunity when in video mode. Screen freezes, in call and recording speaker stops working. Won't ever be buying this type of junk again.
- Best phone out there at this price.
Wanting a 6gb ram phone, finding one currently available in U.S. is an expensive request. After researching Chinese phones for months, narrowed it down to Umigidi, a brand I never heard of. Now, I understand why Apple and Samsung spend millions doing their best to keep these out of our market. One of my biggest concerns was being able to connect with AT&T. I'm hardly a phone tech junkie, and really had to understand about the bands required. Reading reviews were all over the place about this. I have Red Pocket mobile with AT&T service, and it's excellent. The cameras are like nothing Ive ever had before. Excellent in daylight, and, without question, just as good at night. I live in the New Mexico mountains, far from any city light. Night gets very dark here if no moonlight. Last week, while out looking at the Neowise comet, I took pics of 5 planets and the comet with this phone. I've never been able to do that before with a phone. I'm out of allotted space, can't recommend this enoughPositives
- Excellent housing
- Multible tasks at once no issue
- Excellent speed
- Honestly, i have one negative, and it's not with any guts or performance. the back of the phone is beautiful, but it's hard to hold, it's so slippery. I have to leave the included rubber protector on, or it literally slides out of my hand. But, it is the
- Great value, full of capabilities
The phone is sturdy and has an ample and bright screen, lots of internal storage, micro sd card support and 3.5mm jack. Cameras are very good in bright light and good enough at night. Battery last almost two days and charging is quick. Performance is very good for the price and overall it is a very good phone.Positives
- Gorgeous screen
- Lots of internal storage and micro SD support
- Global band support
- Clean and fast stock android
- Great daylight photos
- Long lasting battery
- A bit heavy
- No EIS on main camera
- Macro cam has no autofocus
- It has been a pleasant experience
I like the phone, the camera is really good, even during nighttime. Screen is very nice, visible even during bright days. Performance is very dependable. Battery life is excellent
almost two days of medium to heavy usage. Dedicatedd Micro Sd slot, 3.5mm jack, dual sim, 128gb rom ufs 2.1, global band support, clean and stock android 10. Really for less than $200 USD there is not more I can ask for.Positives
- Big beautiful screen
- Dependable camera day and night
- Reliable performance and lots of Ram/Rom
- 3.5mm jack, dedicates Micro Sd, dual sim
- Clean stock Android 10
- Global band support
- Big battery means bulky and heavy
- Not that easy to use with one hand
- Side fingerprint takes some time to get use to
- Best value for money
Everything works as advertised! Only thing that could be better, for me, is the video support. An update should be made to maximize the use of the AI Master Helio P70 for videos as well, with it being a very capable SoC. Am sure it can handle shooting 4k videos at 60fps instead of the current max 1080p resolution at 30fps.
Actual Antutu Bench score is 179,345. This easily beats the score of the Samsung Galaxy A50, making this the new value king!Positives
- Massive 5150mAh battery
- Excellent quad-cam setup
- 179,345 Antutu Bench Score
- Punch-hole design
- Android 10 right out of the box
- All global bands are supported; can be used anywhe
- Limited video capabilities despite very capable SoC
Disappointing experience. Do not buy, and if your order has not been dispatched yet, cancel and order the Umidigi F1 instead.
After waiting two months longer than expected from the delayed preorder process, the phone isn't worth it. It's thick, bulky and heavy. It's very slippery, especially with wet/greasy/sweaty hands. The front, back, and sides are glass so will shatter if dropped.
The fingerprint reader doesn't work properly. During setup process, if you connect to the Internet, you're not able to add a fingerprint. You need to add a fingerprint BEFORE inserting a SIM or connecting to WiFi, and unfortunately you cannot add any more after connecting to the Internet due to a loop bug.
The speaker is mediocre, not very loud or bassy. The camera cutout in the screen is much bigger than advertised and looks out of place. There's lots of shadowing around the cutout and bottom of the screen.
I could go on. Basically, don't waste your money.Positives
- Good daylight camera quality
- Very bright screen with good colour accuracy
- Large battery capacity and runtime
- Takes dual nano SIM AND MicroSD card
- Poor camera performance in low light
- Macro camera lens quality unusable
- Wide angle lens is not available
- Fingerprint reader does not work*
- Only 3G connection with EEA model, 4G not working
I have had the umidigi f2 since late 2019. A complete failure. It gets stuck continuously. The camera is very slow, six or seven seconds from when you press until the photo is taken. Features, such as facial recognition, have disappeared. And many more failures in its daily use. Umidigi official, meanwhile, does not give solutions, it only tells you to return it to factory settings. I have been like this for months. I do not recommend it at all. A hell
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.4 Design & Materials
- 7.3 Performance & Hardware
- 7.3 Camera
- 8.5 Connectivity
- 7.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.