Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 20%More than one day
- 67%Two days or more
- 52%It comes with a clean operating system
- 48%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 16%Once a year
- 63%Every six months
- 21%Every two months or less
- terrible network connection, bad sound, bugs with whatsapp and other bugs with sound. Umidigi doesn't do anything about itPros
- large screen
- good battery life
- terrible network connection - offline lots of time
- mumbled sound (and low max volume too)
- sometimes you cannot hear anything forcing restart
- sometimes, only after 3rd whatsapp sound works
- Excellent for the price
Screen is sometimes unresponsive for one second, maybe the touch boost is slow.
Occasional horizontal lines when playing videos, but not in full screen videos maybe?
Sound is ok but lacking bass.
Strongest points of the phone are 10/10 battery (16-17h screen on time) and 10/10 OS stock Android.
Comes with preapplied screen protector and case. Overall its well worth its price.
- Muito fraco
Comprei este smartphone na expectativa de que iria adquirir um bom aparelho, mas a lindeza não é tudo. Com a ultima atualização as fotos ficaram muito fracas, não reconhece o modo de cena. A grande angular fica distorcida seja de dia ou de noite. E de noite é melhor não usar mesmo. A bateria não a grande bateria que dizem ter. O vido, enfim não o usem porque estabilização é mentira.Pros
- Was excited to get this phone. excitement lasted 1 week then the issue started.
speaker in the headset quit working after 1 week. fought with Ali express to get it warrantied, but they were useless and refused to do anything.
Ali express warranty and customer service are garbage. just like this phone.
found multiple people online with exact same problem, so its a common issue.
- Great phone for the price.
Umidigi is a great brand that will come in time to be known as a worthy contender within the "Shenzhen six". It is the best out of all those. It can do what most $1000 can do plus lasts all day and then some. Takes a little longer to charge even with fast charge but that's ok.Pros
- Tough screen
- Tough shell
- Big battery
- Quality feel
- Fast as any phone
- Cheap, dirt cheap
- Very heavy
- Camera bump plate is offset
- Not enough case makers out there
- Back fingerprint scanner is not real button
- The phone is great = best value for your money
The phone is great = best value for your money.
Good specs, good quality, good camera, vanilla android and great battery. Plus the phone is really global with a lot of frequencies. A minor problem is the weight but for me is OK. Thank you UMITIGI for the good work.
- I had high hopes for this phone, but poor coverage lets it down - disappointing
Never had coverage problems with any of my past UMIDIGI phones, was looking forward to the Power 3 due to new camera's and large battery, soon became very disappointed as signal coverage is very poor, have had to revert to my old Z2 and have wasted money on the Power 3 that just sits in a draw - will not buy UMIDIGI again
- This phone is great if you are looking for something that isn't very expensive, but has great hardware.
This phone is really impressive for the price. I am super impressed with the battery life. Often I don't go below 50% after a moderate day of use. The compass doesn't work great, but still works good enough for normal navigation. Overall I am glad I purchased this phonePros
- Screen to body ratio
- Connection to towers
- Fingerprint sensor
- Very rare "skipping" when using Bluetooth
- Haptic feedback feels cheap
- Good phone for the price
It does have a problem with the sound cutting out but this can be remided as in a previous comment.
The volume is not that loud but again can be enhanced with a volume booster.
I use Volume Booster GOODEV from Play Store which can be adjusted to give it as much oomph as you need.Pros
- Big Screen
- Android 10
- Fast processor
- No lag noticeable on games
- Camera not the best
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 6.1 Design & Materials
- 6.6 Performance & Hardware
- 6.9 Camera
- 8.4 Connectivity
- 8.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.