Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 3%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 16%One day
- 52%More than one day
- 23%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 28%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 72%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 29%Every six months
- 7%Every two months or less
- Telephone is okay for the moneyPositives
- 1 1/2 day battery life under heavy use
- Not the greatest camera but actually if you're taking selfies and just photos that you're going to upload to a website it does the job better daylight not-so-good low light
- Nothing but wasting your money.
Umidigi S2 pro is nothing but CHEAT.
The battery drains so quick.It is NOT 5000mah
The camera is very bad. You just get blurry pics.
Build quality is very low and most material is cheap plastic.
Touch screen not responsive.
Camera and applications hanged and stopped too often.
Just don't buy it. It nothing but wasting your money.Positives
- Well advertised LIE
- Fake 5100mah battery
- Bad camera
- Touch screen not responsive
- Fake 128GB memort
- No factory guarantee
- battery exploded causing lots of damage
phone is good to use, banggood aftersale servive horrendous, UMIDIGI helped and sent out a replacement, excellent aftersale servicePositives
- generally a good phone
- shame about phone dying
Do NOT buy this phone. I cannot stress this enough.
1) The phone isn't even functional before you delete or shut down most of the Apps it comes with.
2) Can NOT delete some apps, which sucks because the notice that 360 has security issues will NEVER go away
3)The touchscreen randomly loses sensitivity, which is something I find unfathomable.
4) Screen hangs up ALL. THE. TIME!
5) No headphone jack! I thought I was ok with that. I AM NOT! The adapter already stopped working after a few weeks, so order a second one.
6) The damn camera sometimes stops working as well!!! Couldn't take a single vacation picture!
Spend a little more and get a phone from a better company, or join me in regret.
Battery last forever though it does get really hot
GREAT Storage, I doubt I'll need more
- Grande decepção !
- It has virus of factory with many advertisements
- Second rear camera off,
- Does not allow Root
- Does not allow launcher change,
- Rear camera without useful extra functions
- There is no update, 6 months after release the entire team of developers have been dismissed.
- The UmiOs system is completely full of bugs, grotesque failures,
- It has many bloatwares being these some: 360 Security, FreeShare, Super Share, QuickTouch, TouchPal 2017, App
Store, Smart Aggregation Page, Power Master, Avatar Master, Anti-theft, Application Cleanup, My Launcher
(system initiator), Phone Transfer
- It has at least two viruses that constantly carry advertisements.
- Completely abandoned by manufacturers
Most importantly, the manufacturer's love for the product and the customers was lacking because most of the above defects could be corrected if there were updates, or they simply had not locked the cell to Root and let others fix their flaws.Positives
- - Good battery
- - Admirable design
- - Memory 128GB (116)
- - Do not keep several applications running simultaneously, every time it changes it loads all over again,
- - Screen often loses sensitivity.
- - Second rear camera off,
- - Does not allow launcher change,
- - Rear camera without useful extra functions
- - It has virus of factory with many advertisements
- Really great phone with almost no limitations
The Umidigi s2 pro is a great looking Smartphone with huge battery life. The speakers are also up to date. It has fast charging features. I'm really satisfied with Umidigi! Great phone. Greetings from Germany! :-)Positives
- Metal body
- 90% Screen ratio
- UKW radio
- 5100 mAh battery
- Splash resistance
- Full HD+ display
- Camera could be better
- pre-installed bloatware apps
It is a beautiful handsome and well finished cell phone, but it does not matter as the screen material does not have gorilla glass protection. It is a cell phone with a very good configuration in space and memory and battery, but the manufacturer does not live up to the model it manufactures. How can you launch an almost top-level device and not upgrade the system? Sorry for the manufacturer. unfortunately can not be recommended for this reason and my next device certainly will not be of the same brand. No update does not work.Positives
- system update
- gorilla glass protection on the screen
- AutoGood smartphone
I have a S2 pro, and on the good, deliver what I saw in your ads, only from time to time that of the slight bugs but does not give any critical stop, the cameras are good by the value of the mobile phone (I expected more from the camera of blurry image) , the memory is good also I already have more than 64 GB use and it did not crash and incredible though it looks it fell on the ground from a height of about 1 meter and did not break the screen, I'm impressed. On the resistance to water I dipped into a glass and it did not stop but I kept a good time giving message from the USB port with humidity. But overall I liked it.Positives
- Very good intermediary at an affordable price
- Excellent processor and memory by price
- More software updates
- Minimal blur camera
- Slight bugs
- Launcher owner without possibility of change
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 5.6 Design & Materials
- 5.8 Performance & Hardware
- 5.9 Camera
- 4.4 Connectivity
- 7.8 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.