Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 13%One day
- 19%More than one day
- 69%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 94%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 8%Once a year
- 33%Every six months
- 0%Every two months or less
- it's a good team but it has serious flaws
from the beginning, it maintains a constant focus on the video and does not allow to see an ibuena fluid image. zoomed in photos are pixelated. can't stand the marine environment, can't stand the water in the cameras or in the capture footprints, 8 months of use the internal charging system is damaged and overheats the equipment too much
- Solid look&feel Flagship.Performs just as good as my $850 GS8 Active except camera Mediocre.Big battery. Great screen.Media Beast!
Highly recommend for US market!
V2 Pro US Market Bands:
Drop/freeze/test that sold me:
- Style.Display great. Durable.6200mah 6G Ram=BEAST!
- 5.99" is a bit big, check if too big go Vernee ACTIVE=5.5"
- Great phone, with a few design errors.
(Part 1 of 2) Overall it's pretty great. The only major issue is that for the first 2 weeks voice calls were super roboty, quiet, and unclear. They appear to have gotten better, most of the time; perhaps an update was pushed out.
Also as mentioned in literally every review, the screenshot button is outrageous. It gets pushed 20+ times a day by accident; it's the largest button on the phone and directly across from the power button, so you press it every time you turn the screen on. Unfortunately, it's currently not reassignable; though it likely will be in the future as it's labelled as "Smart Key" in the instructions..however it will still be pushed 20 times a day. I installed a button mapper app to disabled it altogether, but somehow it still finds a way to take screenshots a few times a day haha. Performance seems really good; it doesn't seem to overheat, and never lags. (1/2)Positives
- Battery, screen, ruggedness, speed, memory, quick charge, LTE bands
- Screenshots, voice calls, camera app, lowlight photos, LOUD camera/screenshot sound
- Great phone with a few faults, but lots of positives
(2/2) Other issues: Camera app is awful with no features, & doesn't focus well. Low-light photos are very grainy. The phone makes a SUPER loud & awkward camera sound with every photo AND screenshot (remember how many accidental ones there are, so everyone always things your taking weird creepy photos when you're just browsing the news, etc. Imagine a quiet metro train when someone's sitting across from you). It is quite heavy; expected with the large battery, but double a Samsung. No native blue light filter. Screen does not dim enough for comfortable nighttime reading. The waterproof flap on the charge port barely gets out of the way to plug it in, likely to get damaged eventually. Did NOT come with screen protector, despite saying it came in box --- Positives: Pretty much everything else!! Great screen, speed, responsiveness. OTG. waterproof has held up in a pool. Only Chinese phone to have all the LTE bands needed. I use 50% battery in a day under very heavy use. Overall love it!Positives
- On The Go mode
- Only budget Chinese phone with North American LTE
- Battery - 2 days easy
- Camera app
- Lowlight photos
- LOUD camera/Screenshot sound. Cannot turn off.
- Screenshot button is pushed constantly
- Heavy - Double the weight of a Samsung
- Screen a bit too bright at night for reading
- I don't believe this cell phone is ready for retail release, yet.
I would like to return this cell phone for a refund. It has two problems, both related to faulty firmware, I suspect:
1) Robot voice on all phone calls in all areas. The same sim works fine in other handsets, so it's not a network issue. During phone calls, the person I'm talking to sounds very distorted, like a sick robot. My voice sounds the same on the other end. Voice calls are impossible, as the two people talking can not understand each other!
2) Although I've only had the handset a short time, it has completely filled my storage with screenshots. Most of these screenshots have been taken while the phone was in my pocket. If all your memory is filled with screenshots, you can't do anything else with your phone!Positives
- With working firmware, this thing might really be nice.
- Battery life is Awesome
- Very sturdy, no need for a case
- Too bad it has fatal design flaws
- A cell phone that won't make voice calls? FAIL!
- I guess Vernee is obsessed with screenshots
- AutoIt's a good team but it has serious flaws
From the beginning, it maintains a constant focus on the video and does not allow to see a good fluid image. zoomed in photos are pixelated. can't stand the marine environment, can't stand the water in the cameras or in the capture Footprints, 8 months of use the internal charging system is damaged and overheats the equipment too much. Desde el inicio, mantiene un constante enfoque en el video y no permite ver una buena imagen fluida. las fotos con zoom se pixelan. no soporta el ambiente Marino, no soporta el agua en las camaras ni en el capta huellas.a 8 meses de uso el sistema interno de carga se daño y recalienta demasiado el equipo. From the beginning, it kept a constant focus on the video and is not allowed to watch To a good smooth image. The magnified photo is pixelated. Can not withstand the obstacles of the marine environment, can not stand the camera in the water or capture footprints, the internal charging system used for 8 months is damaged, the equipment is too hot
- AutoIt's a pity to spend on this phone
after prolonged use, I think that this phone is crumple while being in full range 4G loses the ability to connect to the Internet (5GB of transfer) on the headphones can not walk because it disables playback. bluetooth is one big misunderstanding, it connects to a wristband or headphones and then breaks the connection. if after switching on / rebooting the phone passes more than 20 minutes you can not turn on the bluetooth system clock can not handle the timer and alarm clock, it can be a few minutes late but I also received messages about missed alarm. Bluetooth does not support the hands-free system in the car, as in the case of headphones you can not listen to music or audiobooks in the car because it breaks the connection which is annoying while listening to the audiobook. the only pus is the battery, wifi and housing.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.0 Design & Materials
- 5.8 Performance & Hardware
- 6.3 Camera
- 7.6 Connectivity
- 8.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.