Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 17%One day
- 13%More than one day
- 70%Two days or more
- 33%It comes with a clean operating system
- 58%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 8%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 50%Every six months
- 6%Every two months or less
- The best phone under $200 so far
After the disappointment of Ulefone Power 2 I bought this Vernee X. It was a great relief:
- even though the battery is huge, the whole SW is not optimized, so it works for 2 days only
- the performance is in the mid range, not a lightning fast processor, but works OK for everyday use. I don't play games, but use navigation, e-mail, browser, music. For those it's perfect.
- The screen is OK as well, not from the top range, but OK
- The GPS is outstanding! Even in shaded environments it can get the fix.
- WiFi is sensitive enough.
- I don't have connectivity issues with Bluetooth, which is quite unique among cheep Chinese phones.
- Face recognition is not that fast and stable, but nice to have
- Fingerprint sensor is sensitive and fast
- Music is quite good, balanced, don't need to use equalizer much.
- Status led is OK, but not configurable
- SW is OK
- Don't have too much experience with photo, I don't really carePositives
- Massive build
- Overall very good for money
- Battery should last a little bit longer
- Volume level of built in speaker
- Speed of processor
- Not optimized battery consumption
- AutoDue to the lack of updates, none in more than a year, the phone cannot be considered very safe.
A good phone in relation price - quality. If you spend a little more you can surely get a phone with better services and thus more security. I would not buy it again due to lack of service from the producer. And the dealer has no idea about anything regarding the phones and their operating system. And he becomes SwedishPositives
- The battery only, is very good and durable.
- Everything else
- AutoVernee x1 4 / 64gb shows itself as a smartphone as complete as it is lacking in finishes necessary to be a great smart
What does not convince in the device is the photographic sector that is scarce in quality, color and interface. However it is a real battery phone with which you can have excellent autonomy over several days of intense use. The software is simple but not very graceful, in any case, the phone is used and offers a good display. He also informed you that the quality of the calls and the sound in general are of poor quality. Real battery phone.Positives
- AutoTHE MICROPHONE IS NOT WORKING
Nothing else receive charge mobile, install all contacts and make a call, do not listen to me, I record an audio and nothing is heard, restore factory and still does not operate the microphone, I do not understand how to send a new phone without working wellPositives
- I do not think anything good
- the microphone does not work or is not installed
- AutoVery good battery, 128GB memory for data, gives you the freedom to install the application.
An average smartphone, I would not buy it again. The reason is the lack of updating, weak (even very weak) camera (camera), both front and back. As I mentioned, the big advantage is the battery - with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS on for 400km, the battery has dropped 20% (iPhone 70%). For intensive use - minimum two days, without fear of losing contact. 128GB disk space allows you to be calm about the installed applications. It often hangs for a few seconds, despite the 6GB operating memory is not a speed demon - probably the reason is the processor. In general, the phone is solid for this price.
- AutoVery good on battery level.
Your phone has frequent problems with making / receiving calls. In 4G and 3G, you stop making and receiving calls frequently. Be in 2G is that it is stable. I've tried all the tips, from updating the software, resetting to factory settings, swapping a SIM card. In short it is for everything except for making calls. In 2G, it's for making calls and ... for nothing else. I already put the problem to Vernee customer support. I await an answer. We also promised to upgrade to Android 8, but we're still waiting.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 3.6 Design & Materials
- 5.5 Performance & Hardware
- 5.9 Camera
- 4.1 Connectivity
- 8.9 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.