- 6.67"FHD+85% useful20:9
- 216 g 76.4 mm 165.1 mm 9.3 mm
- SnapD. 865 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v8 589.000
- 5000 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.89 IMX682 Exmor RS 23SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.4
- Android 10 Q MIUI V12 (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 24%One day
- 59%More than one day
- 12%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 94%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 53%Every six months
- 47%Every two months or less
- Great value for the money, a good mix of midrange and flagship features
Pretty satisfied with this phone, would definitely recommend.
Some things definitely annoy me about it, but there's a lot more positives than negatives about it, so it's a good experience.Positives
- Great performance
- Good battery life, fast charging
- 144 Hz <3
- Great cameras
- Excellent build quality
- Decent speakers
- MIUI can be a bit sluggish
- IPS panel
- A bit thick and heavy
- No headphone jack (not surprising though)
- AutoSuper fluid, beautiful and of quality. Good camera, battery and connectivity. 6gb of RAM and sd865, the best there is.
It is the most fluid mobile you will have, the 144hz is amazing. It is true that it is an IPS panel but it is of superior quality that stands up to many amoleds. The design seems to me to be beautiful and of quality, but for color tastes. The camera is worse than the pro, but the € 100 makes up for it and is still good. 5,000mah battery, I'm not saying more. Also something necessary for the 5g and 144hz. A 5g that I have tested with movistar and it goes well, but we will have to wait for it to be extended more especially when the 700mhz is auctioned (which by the way this mobile supports) 6GB of RAM that I do not know why I would want more and a Qualcomm sd865 processor , simply the best.Positives
- 144hz refresh screen
- Good battery
- Sd865 processor
- Quality design
- 5,000mah battery
- IPS panel
- MmWave maybe? For putting something ...
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.3 Design & Materials
- 8.7 Performance & Hardware
- 7.6 Camera
- 8.8 Connectivity
- 8.5 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.