- Ki Cost-effective Score8.2
- Kimovil reviewPros
- Camera quality
- Display quality
- Night photos
- 6.67"LCD IPSFHD+20:9
- 216 g76.4 mm165.1 mm9.3 mm
- SnapD. 865 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 128 GB
- v10 742.400
- 5000 mAh
- 1 64 Mpx · ƒ/1.89 IMX682 Exmor RS 23SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.4
- Android 12 Snow Cone MIUI V13 (Android 12)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 1%Less than half day
- 6%Less than a day
- 32%One day
- 50%More than one day
- 11%Two days or more
- 6%It comes with a clean operating system
- 79%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 15%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 1%Once a year
- 55%Every six months
- 43%Every two months or less
- MY FIRST SERIOUS SMARTPHONE. ADVANTAGES: EVERYTHING, WITH THE FOCUS ON EFFICIENCY. DISADVANTAGES: NONE
MY FIRST SMARTPHONE. SPACE EFFICIENCY. I could write a lot here about the advantages of this phone and basically no disadvantages. YOU CAN STILL FIND IT NEW IN THE SHOP WITH FV AND GW 24 M FOR LESS THAN EUR 170.
To be purchased at a POWNY POLISH SHOP FOR LESS THAN 900 PLN(170 EUR)
- Let's agree, this is not a gaming tablet, although in less demanding games it is also not a tablet to do FOTO
However, it is a device that is held in one hand and is great for everyday activities. The processor is quite efficient, so efficient that even I, a cryptocurrency lover, have installed exchanges. Able to verify what is the real performance of this processor, although it is about differences of 30 40 000 points in anto ant probably version 9.3.6. T-Mobile says it's over 224,000. I have not been able to confirm this information anywhere. In fact, all websites where I read about this model give a result of just over 180,000 and this is a very good result anyway. I still have them There is still no patch yet that allows you to expand the RAM to 12 GB and then maybe the tablet will actually do over 200,000 in this popular bank
For me, devices absolutely brilliant considering. Even if it turns out that the device really can't do it even after the update, I would be popular Bank Marku with these 40,000 points more, I assure you that for this price it is a super The device and if I hadn't missed it, I would have bought this device for 10 euros cheaper, shipping as if it were in southern Poland, the tablet arrived in 2 days.
- It's nice falgship CPU equiped phone
It's nice falgship CPU equiped phone. Little too big, but works fluidly. Quality is is really nice, camera is good, battery also. It's missing OLED, maybe smaller size and wireless charging.
- Superb feel, well built and like they claimed, "buttery" smooth cause of the 144 thing i guess.
Phone surprised me with the battery endurance! I got almost 3 days on normal use (w/o offing it) short of 15 mins! Didn't even use the "save battery" function.Pros
- Superb battery endurance
- Ringtones/Notifications tones can get real loud
- No bloated software
- Good build quality, solid 216 grams feel
- Runs pretty cool on high stress usages/gaming
- Has a "breathing led light" to notify incomings
- Auto White Balance for night/indoor
- Audio slightly on the bright side
- LCD instead OLED
- No OIS (image stability) on camera
- Heavy but powerfull phone.
Update comes regulary. Amoled screen would have been big plus. Still is worth to buy.
When the phone is fully discharged, it can only be switched on quickly with the original 33w charger. With the original xiaomi 18w or other charger you have to wait some time until you can turn on the phone. Gcam can take mutch better photos, than stock camera app. My next phone will be xiaomi or poco.Pros
- 33w charger
- Small notch
- LED notifications
- Screen at sunlight
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 1 month ago
- Operating System 1 year ago
- 6.9 Design & Materials
- 7.5 Performance & Hardware
- 6.8 Camera
- 7.9 Connectivity
- 7.2 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.