- 6.39"FHD+86% useful19.5:9
- 191 g 74.3 mm 156.7 mm 8.8 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 438.519
- 4000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.75 IMX586 Exmor RS 23SELF 20 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 10 Q MIUI V11 (Android 10)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 1%Less than half day
- 1%Less than a day
- 23%One day
- 67%More than one day
- 7%Two days or more
- 7%It comes with a clean operating system
- 82%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 11%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 39%Every six months
- 59%Every two months or less
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (the BEAST)
I am using this phone for more than two months now, this phone is unbeatable.
I can confirm that this is one of the phones in the smartphone industry.
Both side of the phone is provided by Gorilla Glass 5, which made the phone really massive, also massive looking.
The Full HD+ HDR AMOLED display looks absolutely stunning, also a plus point that the phone doesn't have a notch, it has a pop-up camera which works pretty good.
The three cameras shot really beautiful pictures, also really good videos.
The phone has the latest version of Android 10, and MIUI 11, these two works really well together, not to mention that the phone's hardwere Snapdragon 855 makes the phone as fast as a thunder.
The memory of the phone is enough for me, the 64 GB storage is still lot.
The 4000 mAh battery last for two days. The charging time is 1,5 hours approx.
And a tiny but for me a big happiness, the 3,5 mm JACK is not missed here, the quality of listening music is more then ok.Positives
- Full HD+ HDR AMOLED display with no notch.
- Gorilla Glass 5 in front and back.
- 6 GB RAM. The cameras both in back and front.
- The phone gave the best audio in earphones.
- It has 3,5 mm JACK. Android 10 now.
- Qualcomn Snapdragon 855. 4000 mAh battery
- No SD card slot
- It doesn't support the wireless charging.
- It's A LOT better than a Galaxy S8 (phone I used before). Love the design.
Screen consumes most of the battery but it's a decent duration. The only two things this phone misses is IR blaster and SD card slot. In screen fingerprint reader is not as good and fast as conventionals (in the back).
The design is really cool and the snapdragon 855 is powerful. the battery life lasts pretty long and im a heavy user. im not good with photos so i can't tell you anything about the cameraPositives
- great bezelless display
- really good price
- good chipset
- pretty good battery
- no sd card slot
- miui (depends on user's opinion, i like it)
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.7 Design & Materials
- 8.5 Performance & Hardware
- 8.6 Camera
- 8.0 Connectivity
- 7.4 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.