- 6.39"FHD+85% useful19.5:9
- 225 g 74.7 mm 157.9 mm 9.4 mm
- SnapD. 855 Octa-Core 6 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 448.172
- 3800 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · ƒ/1.8 IMX363 Exmor RS 2SELF 24.8 Mpx · ƒ/2.2
- Android 9.0 P MIUI V11 (Android 9 P)
Note from users
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 40%One day
- 60%More than one day
- 0%Two days or more
- 0%It comes with a clean operating system
- 80%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 17%Once a year
- 67%Every six months
- 17%Every two months or less
- AutoVery powerful mobile, very good quality
I had planned to change my Xiaomi mi mix 2 for a real X2 pro ... but the mi mix 3 5g came out on the official website for 249 euros, and I didn't think twice, in fact I think the price-quality ratio is spectacular, very powerful mobile moves any application smoothly, good screen, maybe the battery fails something and there are better cameras ... but not at this pricePositives
- Auto5G + Snapdragon 855 at the best price, with its cons.
I bought it on Aliexpress at 280 euros (6 + 128). Its fluidity and speed of execution are beyond doubt (I come from a Mi 8 Lite). Your camera is quite good, although I hope to put the Gcam to enjoy it to the fullest. Its screen, even being OLED, is not the most spectacular I've seen. It is quite good and has HDR. The maximum brightness is also not very high compared to other top of the range. (but contextualizing with the price, it is obviously a pass). The coverage and the WiFi signal are very good. In the Mi8 Lite they were worse (and, interestingly, the Redmi Note 4 was also better than the latter). The GPS positions at full speed (which I love). The design is improved in terms of comfort, both by weight and thickness. The battery has improved compared to the MIx 3 4G, but has lost the wireless charge along the way. I hope, at this price, you have a lot of development behind and try ROMS, Gcam etc.Positives
- Value for money (SND 855 + 5G)
- Aesthetics: few frames and precious.
- Connectivity: WiFi, GPS and coverage are very good
- Design: Weight and thickness
- You have lost wireless charging
- The screen and the sound are not "top"
- It has no 3.5mm jack
- AutoVery very good mobile, the best quality price with 5G
The only bad thing that I would highlight is that it weighs a lot for my liking, and it also seems a mistake to me that the wireless charge (or Qi) has been taken from it compared to the normal Mi Mix 3. I guess there must be a reason for that. The rest is greatPositives
- Almost everything practically
- The weight, the mobile is very heavy.
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 8.1 Design & Materials
- 8.6 Performance & Hardware
- 8.3 Camera
- 7.9 Connectivity
- 6.7 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.