you will be able to check alert messages here.
- No alerts
Add devices to your profile, rate and comment on your smartphones...
Opinions from the POCO M3
- Ki Cost-effective Score7.2
- Kimovil reviewPros
- No NFC
- Low display brightness
- System lag
- 6.53"LTPS LCDFHD+19.5:9
- 198 g 77.3 mm 162.3 mm 9.6 mm
- SnapD. 662 Octa-Core 4 GB RAM 64 GB
- v8 185.028
- 6000 mAh
- 1 48 Mpx · ƒ/1.79 S5KGM1 23SELF 8 Mpx · ƒ/2.0
- Android 12 Snow Cone MIUI V13 (Android 12)
It'll only take a minute, you'll help people decide.
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 2%Less than a day
- 16%One day
- 51%More than one day
- 31%Two days or more
- 2%It comes with a clean operating system
- 71%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 27%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 3%Once a year
- 53%Every six months
- 41%Every two months or less
- benjkerPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 128GB4 days agoPretty solid phone for less than 100EUR
Solid built, descent processor, amazing battery life time, cool cover colours. Medium speed and screen quality. But otherwise solid, def. a recommendation as a backup phone or when traveling.Pros
- Awesome battery
- General built quality
- Good process for the price
- Solid fingerprint sensor
- Picture quality but ok for the price
- long charging time
- pavendaxPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB3 months agoA good phone with a big problem
Overall its good enough for its
price, I mean its really cheap. It
has such a great feature on that
price price point, like stereo speakers, massive battery, and enough charging speed.
It can handle everyday use, but I think its not snappy enough for intense use, like changing apps back and fourth and opening lots of apps.
Screen is comofortable for watching youtube vids, its really nice to watch on this thing with the stereo speaker, but well the audio quality is acceptable.
Battery life was amazing on this device.
On the camera, I cant say anything. For taking photos its great, but it comes tricky when there are not enough light.
The video quality is reasonable, its not that good but atleast its doing its job.
Build quality is fine, all of the phone shell made out of plastic.
But... Mine dies after one year of use, this device prob has the shortest lifespan, I also see others having the same problem, where the device just suddenly dies for no reason, charging wont do anything.
but for $100 I cant ask anything more than this.Pros
- Good battery
- 8Gb Ram
- Good performance
- Stereo Speakers
- Bad Camera
- Short lifespan
- muavia258POCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB5 months agoBest phone for daily usage.
It's the best phone for daily usage and it's camera works excellent.Pros
- Gcam Port
- Fast Charging
- Biggest Battery
- Battery Draining
- Late Software Updates
- Hanging Sometimes
- Deadboot Issue
- lil-dayo-627d2ed08e6acPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- ghost414.jaccPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- angel52736puruncajasPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year agoGood phone with low price
This pohe had performance issues with miui 12, mostly lags. But with miui 12.5 this problem is gone, good performance, long time battery, nice photos, great display but with low brightness under high sun conditions. Indoors the screen is enough, and doesn't seem to be a problem most of the time. Sound is good but not perfect, have 2 speakers making it stereo but one of them sounds louder than the other one. All of that features with a low price. I think is a simple phone for daily use and normal popular games as pubg or CodM. Recommended, but remember, update to miui 12.5 ASAP.Pros
- Have slow mo
- Miui 12.5
- Brightness under sunlight
- Stereo speakers' sound not balanced
- cikijajan001POCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- md90ideaPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB1 year ago
- gus.fisher00POCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB2 years ago
- irishphilPOCO M3Global · 4GB · 64GB2 years agoTerrible
Wow I've used Xiaomi phones for years thought this was up to that standard. Absolutely rubbish . My redmi 6a 3 years old ) was better . And to top it off no second space in the EU Rom (presumably because the rubbish chips can't handle it ? But it's in some ROMs ? Disgraceful don't buyPros
- Screen protector out of box
- Can't display hd video on YouTube
- Can't play candy crush ! Without lag
- Cameras no better than a 5 year old phone
- List is endless do not buy despite how it looks on
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- On Sale
- New opinion 4 days ago
- Operating System 4 months ago
- 5.9 Design & Materials
- 5.8 Performance & Hardware
- 6.2 Camera
- 6.5 Connectivity
- 8.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.