- 5.45"HD+74% useful18:9
- 165 g 70.4 mm 146.3 mm 9.6 mm
- SnapD. 439 Octa-Core 2 GB RAM 16 GB
- v8 90.664
- 4000 mAh
- 1 12 Mpx · Unknow IMX486 Exmor RS SELF 5 Mpx · ƒ/--
- Android 10 Q MIUI V12 (Android 10)
Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 15%One day
- 63%More than one day
- 22%Two days or more
- 10%It comes with a clean operating system
- 70%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 20%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 7%Once a year
- 28%Every six months
- 66%Every two months or less
- AutoSmall and well defined.
The 16 GB version is limited by storage space, which is good, because it does not allow you to install everything raw, consuming resources. 16 is with 2 and 32 with 3 (at least). Great battery optimization. With 2% available you still have to give it several more minutes of use. It is not ideal for playful children, or fans of photography (despite having an excellent PRO mode) The model is conservative and beautiful. A hardware upgrade of this model would be nice. Not all of us want a boat as a cell phone. My first Xiaomi and managed to fall in love. Thank you. Regards. God bless youPros
- Additional tools
- PRO mode camera
- Notifications LED
- Make it a small iPhone
- Improve camera without increasing lenses.
- Remove apps from Google
- Delete OTHER FILES from internal storage
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.4 Design & Materials
- 5.6 Performance & Hardware
- 4.5 Camera
- 5.7 Connectivity
- 6.6 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.