Design & Materials
Performance & Hardware
- 0%Less than half day
- 0%Less than a day
- 15%One day
- 62%More than one day
- 23%Two days or more
- 8%It comes with a clean operating system
- 92%It has preinstalled apps but they don't bother me
- 0%It has preinstalled apps that I can't uninstall
- 0%Once a year
- 25%Every six months
- 75%Every two months or less
- AutoGood cell phone if you find it at 110 $ maximum
The cell phone is good, its performance is acceptable, you will have very infrequent jerks but when it comes to having many applications, the jerks are more noticeable, as soon as the cameras did not like me very much, it shows that the cameras cut the price but take acceptable photos when there is light at night it seems pretty bad.Pros
- Performance day by day
- AutoI'm not a cell phone expert but I think it's a decent phone, it's not a big deal but it does work.
I like the design, I love the battery, it lasts all day. I bought it less than three weeks ago and it already feels a little slow. Do not buy it from an operator because it blocks the second SIM slot (Telcel).Pros
- AutoMore than Enough for an Entry Range Mobile.
Exceeds the Power of Equipment in its Price Range by Quite a Lot. Classic Xiaomi Bet on Giving Power Priority Over Aspects such as the Camera, the Screen and the Construction Materials. For its price it is difficult to criticize this cell phonePros
- Screen Quality
- AutoGood but could be better on the issue of MIUI 12 Software limited and errors
- Redmi 9a does not record calls, the phone app was taken and Google's was placed (Pessimo) - The screen appears a bad transition when it is placed horizontally on YouTube - The Dual APP almost SOME !! learn to activate through the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZZSbGkesg - Connectivity is dropping 2 times a day (I have to turn it off and on, to normalize) or wait .. MIUI12 is very limited, compared to Redmi 7a Good but could be better in the MIUI 12 Software issue and correct errors - The Battery Very Good !! - Good loading! - The good sound!Pros
- - Very Good Battery !!
- - Good loading!
- - The good sound!
- Redmi 9a does not record calls
- The Dual APP almost SOME
- Connectivity keeps dropping 2 times a day
- MIUI 12 software and with errors
- Screen with bad transition (black borders appear)
- AutoGood but for the price there are better
I bought it because it occupied an emergency cell phone and even that for the basics like WhatsApp, YouTube, Google and calls, it worked the first days without problems but after a few weeks it started to slow down and some apps crashed. The cell phone is good for what it's worth, I recommend that you save more and buy a better mid-range or low-rangePros
- AutoVery good cheap choice
The mobile is very cheap and has definitely bypassed some features such as 5Ghz WiFi and USB-C support that I think have now entered our lives for good. Nevertheless, for the money I paid I got a well-made and robust mobile phone with satisfactory performance for daily use. The sound and the camera are not terrible of course but they do their job and the quality of the calls, especially with VoLTE, is excellent. The screen is large, which may make it a little uncomfortable for some, but consuming content is easy unless you are under the sun in which case it looks a bit dark. Fortunately, there is still a headphone jack as well as a radio, but unlike older models in the series, there is no infrared transmitter for controlling electrical appliances.. In general, I believe that for the price offered, this phone is a sure choice, especially for the average everyday user who is looking for a strong but cheap option.Pros
- Value for money
- Call quality
- Screen brightness
- Micro USB hunting
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
- 4.8 Design & Materials
- 5.7 Performance & Hardware
- 3.6 Camera
- 5.9 Connectivity
- 8.0 Battery
In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects:
- Design and screen
- Hardware and performance
Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. This means that any two devices with the same ratings get a different Ki score for quality vs price.
Even a device objectively worse than another may have a higher Ki score if it has a better price.
The Ki varies as time goes by. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price.